Dont agree with them locking up dealers for users OD'ing.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its dumb as fukk and makes no sense. Surprised that theres not enough people calling out that shyt. Thats a victimless crime. Obviously the government wants people to stay high. You cant save people from themselves. If someone is foolish enough to try some shyt thats wiping people out or that they can get addicted to with all the information and examples thats out there, thats on them.. some of you smart dumb motherfukkers need to start actually taking care of yourselves as in actually doing healthy shyt. Nothing is cool or cute about being self destructive or doing self destructive behaviors. Yall know what those things are too so dont front or pretend that yall dont know wtf it is. Folks showing how much love they dont have for themselves then expecting a pity party when they know they can do better. Take accountability for your health and well being. Thats for real including eating. Just saying.

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
Start punishing the cacs turning a blind eye to that shyt coming into this country. Im not going to pretend i dont want justice against the dealers. But a fien is going to get they fix if they want they fix.

Legalize and regulate it. Its the poison this shyt is all cut with thats killing people, very rarely the drug itself. No black
market=no adulterates!

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
The war on drugs hurts more than it helps. Inflates crime rates domestically, and the exportation of these policies results in drug war violence that tears countries apart. Nothing makes more dollars amd less sense than the drug war

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Read the indictment before grandstanding. it's about 37 pages. Will take you about 20 min. They physically shot the man up with insane amounts of ketamine like 4X the day he died.

Shot the man up in parking lots. They are charged with distribution of a controlled substance that results in a death. The one doctor, Chavez, is charged with basically drug trafficking.

Last edited:

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
The Williams one wasn't dirty. He was using heroin that was mixed with fentanyl, and cocaine. Separate purchases. That was his high. He was an experienced street buyer, he would have known about the fent.

but the dealers were prosecuted because they knowingly sold a substance that can kill someone. fentanyl.

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
Read the indictment before grandstanding. it's about 37 pages. Will take you about 20 min. They physically shot the man up with insane amounts of ketamine like 4X the day he died.

Shot the man up in parking lots. They are charged with distribution of a controlled substance that results in a death. The one doctor, Chavez, is charged with basically drug trafficking.
yeah they physically shot him up because he was too much of a bytch to master his own works.

they didnt hold him down and shoot him up HE ASKED THEM TO. ffs learn how to read and comprehend what you read first before you blame innocent ketamine dealers :mjlol:

i did intravenous drugs for years and i cannot imagine asking my plug to stick me. these rich cacs :mjlol:

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
yeah they physically shot him up because he was too much of a bytch to master his own works.

they didnt hold him down and shoot him up HE ASKED THEM TO. ffs learn how to read and comprehend what you read first before you blame innocent ketamine dealers :mjlol:

i did intravenous drugs for years and i cannot imagine asking my plug to stick me. these rich cacs :mjlol:

Not sure we can have a real discussion here. if your position is that the Justice Department or DA's office shouldn't have those kinds of rules in place, I guess that's an argument

.....but as the laws are written, this is well within the bounds of a prosecutable case.

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
Not sure we can have a real discussion here. if your position is that the Justice Department or DA's office shouldn't have those kinds of rules in place, I guess that's an argument

.....but as the laws are written, this is well within the bounds of a prosecutable case.
its SELECTIVE enforcement. if it wasnt the dead cac from Friends, nobody would care.