DonKnock Presents: Ben Smokin A Jay 2 Get Lit For The Night Show In Cincy

Who's moving on to the next round?

• Bengals

Votes: 28 28.9%
  • Steelers

Votes: 69 71.1%

• Total voters
Daps
That ain't his job. He's a defensive assistant. He ain't a trainer or physician or brain doctor.
He was also controling his players and making sure nobody ran up on them to make them react and get flagged. Exactly what the bengals staff should have been doing, but their coaches ain't gonna step into a warzone like Joey was willing to.

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
He wasn't ready, Tomlin said(and it was obvious) he couldn't throw the ball down field. They went to him when they had no choice
bullshyt. he didnt even warm up before he actually went out there. Even if he cant throw deep, he's out there, so defense THINK he can throw deep. Landry was ass, and did ass things. Literally almost threw the game away with two bad passes

keepemup

Banned
Daps

Nikka he never saw the ball you dumb fukk, he's going straight for brown as if he catches it.

If Burfict wanted to he could have KILLED brown, he pulled and tucked his arm away.
You're a complete idiot. He sees Antonio doesn't have the ball. He looked like he was trying to kill him but failed. Sit yo emotional bytch ass somewhere.

DredScott

Take these jewelz...
Daps
fukk all the bullshyt with Pacman and Burfict, what was this nikka Jeremy Hill doing :stopitslime:

Up here fighting for yardage, you're trying to run the clock out, protect the ball and go down
Hill been trash all year, check his stats. Gio been killing him all year and shoulda started all year too. I should know, I drafted him with my 2nd round pick in fantasy and still won my league in spite of him and dropped his ass by mid-season.