- Donald Trump may replace JD Vance within 10 days—Chuck Schumer

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Following reports that Donald Trumpmay have regrets picking Ohio Senator JD Vance as his running mate, Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer, a New York Democrat, said on Sunday that the former president may replace him within 10 days.

that Trump, the GOP presidential nominee, may regret picking Vance as his vice presidential candidate amid President Joe Bidendropping out of the race and endorsing Vice President Kamala Harris for president in this year's election.

In addition, speculation has continued grow as the senator has been met with backlash and bad press amid resurfaced remarks in which he said the United States is run by "childless cat ladies" during an interview with Fox News in 2021.

However, those reports have continued to be denied by Trump's campaign and Trump himself.

Trump's communications director, Steven Cheung, denied the reports in a statement to Newsweek on Tuesday, "President Trump is thrilled with the choice he made with Senator Vance, and they are the perfect team to take back the White House. And any reporting to the contrary is nothing but ridiculous fake news from either nonexistent sources or individuals who have no idea what's going on. Meanwhile, Democrats are in complete disarray after their coup that forcibly removed Biden from the campaign, proving they are the real threats to democracy." :stopitslime:

In an appearance on CBS News' Face the Nation, Schumer spoke on Sunday about the recent addition of Vance as Trump's running mate.

"The addition of JD Vance to this ticket is incredibly a bad choice. I think Donald Trump, I know him and I think he's probably sitting and watching the TV and everyday it comes out Vance has done something more extreme, more weird, more erratic. And I bet Trump is sitting there scratching his head and wondering why did I pick this guy," Schumer said.

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah son this nikka buggin. Said his chief of staff weak and ineffective and born with a very small brain lol

:mjlol: :russ: :mjlol:
Whole article is hilarious

Meanwhile, Democrats are in complete disarray after their coup that forcibly removed Biden from the campaign, proving they are the real threats to democracy."

Are they fukking serious :pachaha:

Daps
did everyone forget the revolving door of staff during his presidency? the second vance's VP run shows a material impact on his base's perception or chance to win he'll dump him without hesitation, call vance and his family losers at a rally and pretend he never knew who he was.

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fucck I hope this isn’t true because the second I saw him I knew the republicans were doomed this November. Dude with the gay eyes. Weird face. Dark skin Indian. I knew they gonna lose big time. Gadamn it. The devil is too fuccking clever. Fucck.

2024 Trump/Vance.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Dumb don the con ya'll

UKVu0t8.gif