Donald Trump is A fukkING PEDO Brehs...WTF!

Fanservice

Bih call me senpai
Daps
Are you saying, we need a video of Trump raping a little girl?

The signs are there breh lol
:dahell:
Nah I wouldn’t put anything past Trump. But some people just won’t be as invested in this incident until more starts to come out. Give it time

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
This isn’t shocking, if you have heard him talk you just know that man has done some sick shyt.

Then again how credible is this?

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm done being shocked by Trump. Either talk about ways to stop him or shut up. We've known what he really is for at least 9 years now

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
fukk all these nikkas. I let the people decide and don’t even worry about politics. But I still pay attention to what’s going on. Just not into it like a lot of people are. I come from a place of true non bias, and what it seems to me is, that the general media is somehow helping Trump or wants him to win. The coverage on the candidates seems a little off to me, like Trump has the media in his pocket or some shyt.

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
Why you ask
because the small hat zioinist need him and the white nationalist need him that's why they not trying to make it a big deal.

I mean we know who runs the media we seeing them in action live in color during the on going gaza crisis.

sidebar
clear that all those "models" are sex workers for the elite class.

Last edited: