Donald Trump Bringing Back Stop & Frisk If Re-Elected

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
At the bottom on the ig post it says "I will insist that local jurisdictions return to proven common sense measures, such as stop and frisk." Obviously he can suggest it. It's one of the least of my worries since he doesn't have a real way to force it.

At the bottom on the ig post it says "I will insist that local jurisdictions return to proven common sense measures, such as stop and frisk." Obviously he can suggest it. It's one of the least of my worries since he doesn't have a real way to force it.

Hopefully he wont be in office for anyone of us to find out

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Is anybody worried about this aside from tethers and c00ns? :pachaha:

On code FBA BEEN put in their applications with Border Patrol. We're officially law enforcement :obama: Those are our brothers :salute:

MrRDU

Superstar
Daps
How can he bring back stop & frisk but a President supposedly has no power over local police? Am I missing something

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
it will become national policy if he wins.

:francis:
Then it will not be national policy. :sas1:

I find it hilarious that the dumb ass street nikkas pushing his candidacy will be the main fools impacted by such a ridiculous policy, but a convicted felon like Trump who is White won't be impacted by such a policy. :sas2:

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
He's just saying whatever to get votes since he knows law enforcement is one of his biggest bases. The president doesn't have power over police departments since they aren't an institution of the federal government.

Most city officials won't co-sign or enforce a stop-and-frisk policy because it's shown to be ineffective and only further brings distraught among local communities and law enforcement, even tho that's something police consistently fail at in that regard, they're not trying to continuously burn that bridge.

You'll have those outliers in certain local governments who'll push an agenda locally but federally the president can't force anything.

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
Republican led states are making a lot of moves to keep control of these states and who knows where chit can actually go when it’s all type of trump loyalist installed all over the place.