Black jobs
QKXe1wm.png

You will definitely get that work
w098jIR.png

Rell

All Star
Daps
Reppin
"But if you've done nothing wrong and don't have a weapon on you what's the issue?!"

:troll:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
it will become national policy if he wins.

:francis:

Even in open carry states?

Y’all say shyt without thinking.

Obviously, Republican dominated states try to do shyt to fukk with Democratic led states.

Stop and frisk was mainly in NYC. Most people in metro areas drive cars.

Trump is old. And yall hang on to every little word or phrase he say when most of the time it makes no sense.

Yall act like he wasn’t president for 4 years already, and could do most of what he promised other than tax cuts.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Even in open carry states?

Y’all say shyt without thinking.

Obviously, Republican dominated states try to do shyt to fukk with Democratic led states.

Stop and frisk was mainly in NYC. Most people in metro areas drive cars.

Being inside of a car didn't protect you from stopping frisk lol

But go ahead and blast on some cops if you want to. Not sure how stand your ground will work in the court of law in this scenario

Trump is old. And yall hang on to every little word or phrase he say when most of the time it makes no sense.

Yall act like he wasn’t president for 4 years already, and could do most of what he promised other than tax cuts.

Trump has a 6-3 scotus now along with expanded presidential powers that would have made Watergate unprosecutable. Trump's effect on the nation did not stop in 2020 as witnessed by the scotus rulings over the last 4 years.

Daps
What made you start pulling a 180 in your views?
reading a lot of literature that made me rethink my opposition to voting - books about reconstructtuon, the white “racial frame” through which our world has been created and enforced, the ineffectiveness of the NAACP, and the far right conspiracy that’s been in play since goldwater lost.

trump didn’t come out of the blue. these wheels have been turning for decades. if he returns to office, it will effectively be as if the south won the civil war.

the gravity of this election cannot be overstated.

:unimpressed:

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
I hate instagram new post because they rarely properly site their sources

For years, lawyers and advocates fought the use of “stop and frisk,” a policing tactic that left a majority of Black and brown men who experienced it physically and mentally scarred and distrustful of law enforcement. After a lengthy legal battle, a federal judge in 2013 found it unconstitutional, essentially banning it.

Still, former President Donald Trump wants to bring it back.

A key pillar of Trump’s anti-crime platform demands police departments reinstate stop and frisk — which allows officers to randomly stop and search people for weapons — or else risk critical federal dollars flowing into their coffers.

“I will insist that local jurisdictions return to proven common sense policing measures, such as stop and frisk,” Trump said on his campaign website. “Very simple.”

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
Probably some variation of this but with more line stepping

At the bottom on the ig post it says "I will insist that local jurisdictions return to proven common sense measures, such as stop and frisk." Obviously he can suggest it. It's one of the least of my worries since he doesn't have a real way to force it.