Donald Glover doing too much again :dame:

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Saw this today. Are there any cac male celebrities that have taken shoots like this? I don’t seem to remember any :patrice:

it’s always brehs dressing up like fairies :martin:

Yeah, Harry Styles and a few others.

Idk how you agree to this? Is it in a contract? Or something? Yohana need to get smacked.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
:gucci:
This dude is the definition of weird for weird’s sake. Can’t see how anyone can be a fan. Only good part of the interview is him basically admitting he’s pretentious, which his fans will swear up and down he isn’t

I’ma fan because I honestly think he’s the best writer of his era. Genius level writing and directing.

And this interview didn’t really surprise me. As a fan he’s known for his weird off the wall interviews since his second album came out. I just try to separate the “weird Gambino” shyt from the gems.

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES

Thats a moist fashion choice

FPvmyC8XsAQ0Akk
:dame:

DEATH BY SNU SNU
:laff:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’ma fan because I honestly think he’s the best writer of his era. Genius level writing and directing.

And this interview didn’t really surprise me. As a fan he’s known for his weird off the wall interviews since his second album came out. I just try to separate the “weird Gambino” shyt from the gems.
Man did an entire press run as a character from a script, that most people didn't know about, that he wrote as a companion to the album. Had people on here thinking him and Jhene were actually a thing and that he was dirty for wearing t shirts all the time.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Same weirdo.

I was having sex with this girl. And we were towards the end. And she goes, “fukk me hard with that n-word dikk.” And I stop… look at her right in the eye… and I came harder that I ever cum before. It was so awesome, you guys… It was almost worth being black my entire life.

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
He suffers from smartest man in the room syndrome
This describes him perfectly it seems. He is talented and smart but hot damn.

He really couldn't say no to that?
The funny part is, it may have been in part his idea or at least him buying into the theme which plays into his ego, I'm assuming. The top 2 are okay, the bottom right is odd, the :dame:one is sports themed (hockey pads, sumo wrestler-like pants) with some weird stuff attached. In the end, it's very much "I'm so clever and quirky". Like someone said, Hollywood energy.

serial

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude been gay he had an interview talking about going crazy and sucking dudes off.