Don Lemon Fired From CNN

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Sounds like Don was on point here. It’s not surprising they are choosing this reason.

Yeah, I totally buy this.

We know CNN is trying to pivot to appeal to right-wingers, which is precisely why Zazlav and Licht wanted to get rid of Don Lemon in the first place.

They were waiting for him to fukk up again after the Nikki Haley comments and pushing back on a Republican like this when CNN is actively trying to court them was likely the final straw.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Sounds like Don was on point here. It’s not surprising they are choosing this reason.

Yep, that'll do it. CNN is convinced they need to go further right to get center, and flare-ups like that ain't helping.

What Don was saying wasn't wrong, though. He just momentarily forgot that this can fly in the late night slot, but that type of tone and pressure is an absolute no-go for a morning show.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, I totally buy this.

We know CNN is trying to pivot to appeal to right-wingers, which is precisely why Zazlav and Licht wanted to get rid of Don Lemon in the first place.

They were waiting for him to fukk up again after the Nikki Haley comments and pushing back on a Republican like this when CNN is actively trying to court them was likely the final straw.

I said in another thread CNN so right winger now they will probably try to get Tucker Carson...that is how far CNN has gone right.

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Interview from the beginning:

The irony of it all is that he didn't want to push back the guest but Poppy urged him to.

She probably still mad at him for not siding with her, the other woman, and the effeminate guy who kept talking about the women's soccer team during the World Cup

And yes! I know it's a right leaning site, but I think CNN got rid of the actual video because I can't find it.