Don Lemon addresses backlash he received from the black community for having a White husband

The BasedFather

Task Force
Daps
Reppin
Bltch Mob
That is one zesty lemon
full

I knew he was gay but not gay gay. I was thinking he was soft gay. Like David Bowie in makeup or Rick James in knee high leather boots sort of way, not a taking pipe real ass fakkit way

It’s bad enough he’s gay. But you add to that the fact of his lover being white. Then add to that don being the queen in that relationship. Then add to that don lemon being a name everyone knows. Then add to that don being a multimillionaire.

Yeah that was just too much. The internet is in shambles.

:laff: :dead:

Don Snow

All Star
Daps
Not more pronee, A lot of them ARE c00ns. If you think about it, a lot of them tend to come from upper middle class households led by black women. Particularly in the ATL, DMV and New York area. In their minds, degeneracy is a black thing as most of the poor in their areas are black men while the white people around them are affleunt. Name me a gay black man who grew up in west Virginia, Kentucky, or Indiana who is a c00n? It's rare. Meanwhile it's a whole gang of them from the DMV, new york and ATL.
I’m from NYC

I don’t personally think it’s a regional thing, I think they feel shunned by the black community which isn’t true black people are actually very accepting but they feel they’re gay before being black

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Nygga... don't nobody care your husband white....you're a non White Gay man....it's already insinuated that your partner would be a different Race...that's how yall get down

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I knew he was gay but not gay gay. I was thinking he was soft gay. Like David Bowie in makeup or Rick James in knee high leather boots sort of way, not a taking pipe real ass fakkit way
By soft gay u mean like a metrosexual who acts gay but only pipes down women?

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
I promise you the heterosexual Black community does not give a fukk who Don Lemon is giving his butt to
I was about to say, this is for attention. No one is watching whatever show/podcast whatever so he’s just saying whatever.

Nobody GAF.
Lol

People get in their feelings about heterosexual interracial relationships. Now if you’re acting like a c00n people might comment :manny: