Don Jr: Haitians should not come to our country because they are low IQ. Its not racism, its a fact [Edit: Video Added]

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps

jrn-660x330-2-660x330.png

Junior: “It’s Just A Fact” That Haitians Have Lower IQs​

September 14, 2024​

The New York Times reports:
Amid fallout from Donald J. Trump’s debunked claim about immigrants from Haiti stealing and eating people’s pets in a small Ohio city, the former president’s oldest son weighed in with his own aspersions on Haitians.
Donald Trump Jr. suggested on Thursday that Haitian immigrants were less intelligent than people from other countries, and claimed that there was demographic evidence to back this up. He provided none.
“You look at Haiti, you look at the demographic makeup, you look at the average I.Q. — if you import the third world into your country, you’re going to become the third world,” Mr. Trump said in an interview with Charlie Kirk. “That’s just basic. It’s not racist. It’s just fact.”
Read the full article.

Trump Jr. said: “You look at Haiti, you look at the demographic makeup, you look at the average IQ. If you import the 3rd world into your country, you’re going to become the 3rd world. That’s just basic. It’s not racist.”
Yes, it is. It’s very racist. Donald Trump Jr. Piles On With Racist Comments About Haitians
— Mark Jacob (@MarkJacob16) September 14, 2024

𝗨.𝗦 : Donald Trump Jr. says Haitian migrants should not be let into America due to their low IQ and demographic makeup.
“If you import the third world into your country, you are going to become the third world.” pic.twitter.com/aJMo333t1j
— The Global Beacon (@globalbeaconn) September 14,

Video:

Last edited:

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:francis:
It's hard to express how sick I am of this family, their supporters, and the equivocators.
10 years ago the idea of the son of one the main presidential candidates openly espousing Nazi talking points would have been unconsionable. We're sliding backwards as a society with this MAGA shyt. And I find myself most upset and disappointed with the amount black people carrying water for these people. You have Black folks literally willing to trade their dignity over some damn stimulus checks that couldn't have been done without a Democratic congress. Most of us are on code but that small minority may cause us to slide back 100 years with their stupidity.

Last edited: