Don’ be a Sabo while chasin’ 4 rings in LA: 2021-22 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Full disclosure: I've never really been a fan of LeBron, AD my guy though and I do appreciate the championship.

But we could have Lonzo, Kuzma, Ingram, Randle, Hart, Caruso, and Zubac right now.
That team isn't doing shyt without a superstar. The Lakers were fine last season but LeBron blew it all up for Russ.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Russ stans

Russ has always struggled with pressure which is why he’s woat in the playoffs. It’s no surprise he’s not excelling playing at home for the biggest franchise in the league. It’s different playing in a half empty arena in Washington with no one watching you on TV.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Full disclosure: I've never really been a fan of LeBron, AD my guy though and I do appreciate the championship.

But we could have Lonzo, Kuzma, Ingram, Randle, Hart, Caruso, and Zubac right now.

We get shyt for trading Lonzo...ya'll traded him, first :laff:
AND INGRAM! AND CARUSO!!!

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Memphis could be in the Conference Finals this season and get a top ten pick courtesy of the Lakers. :wow:

David Griffin gave that away to make up for giving Adams that ridiculous contract. :mjlol:

Is this draft supposed to be deep? I haven't followed any of the prospects.