Don’ be a Sabo while chasin’ 4 rings in LA: 2021-22 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
4 step plan to fix the Lakers:

1) Fire Vogel

2) Trade Bron to his destination of choice. Get whatever asset u can get even if it's minimal

3) Trade AD for assets

4) Trade Russ + first round pick for Wall, cut Wall

tank on some 2014-2019 type shyt

:pachaha::deadmanny:

I can't even blame LAkers fans for wanting to trade Bron anymore but I don't think that's the right move at the moment.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
2 1st rd picks, 2 2nds and Russ for Dame this summer. Blazers need to show respect to the man who put them on the map and gave them full loyalty!!

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:pachaha::deadmanny:

I can't even blame LAkers fans for wanting to trade Bron anymore but I don't think that's the right move at the moment.

He's getting older and we have no pathway to compete let alone win a ring. Jeanie's whore ass is too shook to make that move though.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Would yal trade the Bubble Title for keeping all the assets that were traded for AD and waiting til that offseason to get him now?

This is kinda what Bron does to his teams. Completely drains the youth movement to the point people feel bad for him because his supporting cast looks dog shyt.

The Lakers look like some shyt right now.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Would yal trade the Bubble Title for keeping all the assets that were traded for AD and waiting til that offseason to get him now?

This is kinda what Bron does to his teams. Completely drains the youth movement to the point people feel bad for him because his supporting cast looks dog shyt.

The Lakers look like some shyt right now.

those tank years were so much fun

:mjcry:

I can only speak for myself but that bubble ring isn't something I can respect to the fullest.

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
4 step plan to fix the Lakers:

1) Fire Vogel

2) Trade Bron to his destination of choice. Get whatever asset u can get even if it's minimal

3) Trade AD for assets

4) Trade Russ + first round pick for Wall, cut Wall

tank on some 2014-2019 type shyt

@Easy-E @Inertia Creeps

With this plan, Pelicans will have some good picks :mjgrin: