Don’ be a Sabo while chasin’ 4 rings in LA: 2021-22 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

Mars

Superstar
Daps
I think LA will win their next 5 games before facing Milwaukee.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Teams never had any incentive to trade with us unless they rob us like Washington did. I guarantee you teams are enjoying our downfall and there’s a league wide memo to not bail us out. Remember Popovich was calling NO to not trade AD to us and refused to trade Kawhi to us as well. All these GMS and teams are in kahoots so that’s why I don’t expect any significant deals. I also believe Pelinka is not well liked around the league due to his past as an agent. Probably fukked over so many teams

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
On a side note though that nikka AD:whoo:

Left alone to do battle with the most dominant big in the league
His injury demons reared it’s ugly head
Had the TNT cast primed and ready to shyt on him into oblivion

And he came out shinning. Easily his best game in years…that jumper even was working.

When I seen him explode off the ground for that Monk lob I knew it was on and cracking…I hadn’t seen him get up so quick in years. Then for him to get bullied by Embiid in the post multiple times…keep his heart and go right back at him was some champ life shyt. How many times did he just straight send Biid’s shyt right back at him…then hoed him on offense.

He came out a man last night. That’s big.