Don’ be a Sabo while chasin’ 4 rings in LA: 2021-22 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

Daps
I shot like Steph tonight

my LWO brehs ain't come thru for me like Wiggins and Poole come thru for Steph :francis:
Unfortunately for you, Steph is just in a slump, while this is a nightly occurrence for you. You trying to get my name as a feature on your tracks and the public ain't buying it no more.

:lolbron:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Unfortunately for you, Steph is just in a slump, while this is a nightly occurrence for you. You trying to get my name as a feature on your tracks and the public ain't buying it no more.

:lolbron:

I got something for u when Steph loses with 2 all star teammates(1 being a starter) and Klay in the playoffs

Chess not checkers

unfortunately it might coincide with your yearly vacation :francis:

Daps
I got something for u when Steph loses with 2 all star teammates(1 being a starter) and Klay in the playoffs

Chess not checkers

unfortunately it might coincide with your yearly vacation :francis:
You can't say anything about the Warriors that I ain't already said. They aren't contenders. I'll keep repeating it until you hear it.

:manny:

Meanwhile, you stayed gassin up the Lakers during preseason and were the biggest Russ stan in 2022. There's no coming back from that.

Mars

Superstar
Daps
SMH...We need shooters and defenders.

Last edited: