Don’ be a Sabo while chasin’ 4 rings in LA: 2021-22 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
LOL, Lakers love buying high and selling low
:snoop:

Let Dwight walk when his value was rehabbed
Go high to get Schroeder then wait til he has no value and let him walk for nothing
Let Caruso walk when he will stay with a paycut
Don't trade THT for Lowry when the value high, try to trade him after everyone can see he's mudbutt
Pass on Demar and Lonzo right before they blow up
No one wants Russ, Lakers take him at a high price
Even fewer people want Wall, Lakers finna send Russ for him

:damn:
:snoop:
not one lie told.

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
I'm an AD fan. But I'm a Laker fan before anything. Honestly...AD at his best is as good as almost any big man. He can play elite defense, makes his free throws, gets boards, can run the floor, space the floor, and score anywhere on the floor when he's healthy and aggressive. The healthy and aggressive part is his obvious weakness. He won us a championship but hasn't really given a solid return on investment since. And you know we don't like waiting for greatness. Fact is, this team was sorry before AD went down. AD will undoubtedly help for however many games we have him for. But I don't expect him to be the savior to our season. That's why I ain't exactly over the moon about AD's return.

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
no KD or Kirie tomorrow...

AD better drop 25 and 12 at least

and most importantly a win!

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
If they really passed on Jerami Grant due to money... :snoop: :snoop: :snoop:
Grant wants his shots he’s on some Julius Randle shyt he wants to be the #1 option that’s a no go..

I’m good on him he’s delusional. Let him go to the Magic so he can get his 16 shots a game and lead them to a 17-65 record:mjlol:

Last edited: