Don’ be a Sabo while chasin’ 4 rings in LA: 2021-22 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Yet some people think that Jeannie is worse or at the same level as fukking Jim Buss who was fukking wilding
:dead:

Jeanie was the one who gave Jim a public 2 year deadline to start winning which is why they signed off on those deals. They had to make some type of move.

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Diving into Lakers Twitter for a second. How did Kurt Rambis get the juice in that organization? Dr. Buss rolling over in his grave at this fugazi shyt.
Pushing out Jerry West only to let Kurt Rambis carve out major influence has to be an all-time great organizational f*ckup.:picard:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Diving into Lakers Twitter for a second. How did Kurt Rambis get the juice in that organization? Dr. Buss rolling over in his grave at this fugazi shyt.

Rambis was a Dr Buss confidant as well for better or worse. Rambis has survived so many coaching and FO changes since the 90s

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Jeanie was the one who gave Jim a public 2 year deadline to start winning which is why they signed off on those deals. They had to make some type of move.
Last I remember it was Jim who gave himself that deadline and even if she did. WHY THE fukk WOULD HE STILL DO THOSE DUMB ASS DEALS. Some type of move who the fukk cares that shyt was stupid as fukk. You can do a move but also doing a move is to not give out stupid ass contracts like this

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Last I remember it was Jim who gave himself that deadline and even if she did. WHY THE fukk WOULD HE STILL DO THOSE DUMB ASS DEALS. Some type of move who the fukk cares that shyt was stupid as fukk. You can do a move but also doing a move is to not give out stupid ass contracts like this

Yeah I think he did give himself the deadline but I know during that era Jeanie stayed publicly challenging him and holding him up to it in interviews. The deals sucked but there was no one else on the market. Entire Jeanie-Jim dynamic was dysfunctional as fukk.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Who would have thought raiders would have a more competent owner and GM than the lakers :francis:

Bowl Cut look like a damn idiot savant compared to Jeanie and Coke Boy :mjlol:

This shyt the epitome of an unforeseen turn of events. Raiders having a more promising future than GOAT franchise is unbelievable….:pachaha:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Yeah I think he did give himself the deadline but I know during that era Jeanie stayed publicly challenging him and holding him up to it in interviews. The deals sucked but there was no one else on the market. Entire Jeanie-Jim dynamic was dysfunctional as fukk.
Jeannie got us a ring. Plus she had a right cuz it was basically his fault for hiring mr pringles that led to Bean fukking us his Achilles cuz fukktoni didn’t have a backbone, and his system was fukking trash. Jim is a fukk up
Jim fukked up bad. If there’s no one NO NEED TO GIVE OUT THESE WACK CONTRACTS
Like u gotta understand WE JUST PAID OFF DENG NOW :damn: