Don’ be a Sabo while chasin’ 4 rings in LA: 2021-22 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Exactly what I've been saying. Tired of guys bytching about the lineups like this 9th man or that one would make a difference. :manny:

Dwight has a fork sticking out of his back that a lot of guys ignore when he doesn't play, then complain he can't move when he finally does see the court. Gabriel's a journeyman who's destined for China.
Ya but Dwight better than 6,3 guard guarding a 7 footer . Not like the guard is scoring anyway

MyApps

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
38 points 10 rebounds AND 6 ASSISTS!!!!!!

Bron is very efficient. Too bad all this ball handling is taking his energy away from defense

Fortunate Lee

Superstar
Daps
You gonn be championship
XhbOkH.gif

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
If yall sick imagine me. Placed a bet earlier with LeBron involved but it lost so I had to come up something later and couldn't take him.

Negs @FAH1223 :mjcry:

Placed - 9 Team ParlayTo Win $ 1815.00
  • Darius Garland of the Cleveland Cavaliers will have over 9.5 assistsCleveland Cavaliers vs Detroit Pistons
  • Cade Cunningham of the Detroit Pistons will have over 6.5 assistsCleveland Cavaliers vs Detroit Pistons
  • Saddiq Bey of the Detroit Pistons will score over 16.5 pointsCleveland Cavaliers vs Detroit Pistons
  • Jerami Grant of the Detroit Pistons will score 3 or more three point field goals against the Cleveland CavaliersCleveland Cavaliers vs Detroit Pistons
  • Cade Cunningham of the Detroit Pistons will score over 1.5 three point field goalsCleveland Cavaliers vs Detroit Pistons
  • CLE v DET: total points over 217.5Cleveland Cavaliers vs Detroit Pistons
  • Russell Westbrook of the Los Angeles Lakers will score over 16.5 pointsWashington Wizards vs Los Angeles Lakers
  • Kristaps Porzingis of the Washington Wizards will have over 8.5 total reboundsWashington Wizards vs Los Angeles Lakers
  • Malik Monk of the Los Angeles Lakers will score 14 or more points against the Washington WizardsWashington Wizards vs Los Angeles Lakers

I thought with Kuz out he'd get a bunch of boards. Instead he torched us smfh