Don’ be a Sabo while chasin’ 4 rings in LA: 2021-22 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Nah Westbrook and THT have to go.

If he stays he needs to come off of the bench.

The pieces that Russ needs to thrive would help most starting PG's.

Why try to stretch that contract when you could just build/gear the team around his strenghts instead of a 38 year old Lebron. Worst come to worst he's gone in a year, best case scenario he gains confidence and actually gives you a season like one in Houston or Washington and he's out or can be re-signed for the low.

lib123

All Star
Daps

Why try to stretch that contract when you could just build/gear the team around his strenghts instead of a 38 year old Lebron. Worst come to worst he's gone in a year, best case scenario he gains confidence and actually gives you a season like one in Houston or Washington and he's out or can be re-signed for the low.

Yeah that cap space will be very valuable. It all depends on how they end the season.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hopefully we get this win tonight and make it 2-1
Zero reason we should lose. WIZ are horrible.

From the remaining schedule there is 5 winnable/coin flip games. In order to catch Clippers we must win a couple against the other teams. I still don’t think we’ll catch them & end up having to win two games

Next 5 games will tell us everything. Clips have a brutal schedule while we have Wiz/NO in the mix.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

Again it depends on if he's willing to come off the bench. I thought Vogel staggered Westbrook and Bron's minutes perfectly in the first half where both got a chance to play without the other on the court. Russ looked his best when Bron wasn't on the court and vice versa. That's the only way this works.

Tallac

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Zero reason we should lose. WIZ are horrible.

From the remaining schedule there is 5 winnable/coin flip games. In order to catch Clippers we must win a couple against the other teams. I still don’t think we’ll catch them & end up having to win two games

Next 5 games will tell us everything. Clips have a brutal schedule while we have Wiz/NO in the mix.
Catch the Clips? Almost impossible breh, especially with the way Lakers are playing right now. Every win is almost a miracle. I still think that if they can get the 8th seed, go the play-in, beat the Wolves, they could go to the conference Finals.:hubie:
Clippers have to completely collapse for this to happen tho.:yeshrug:

fifth column

Superstar
Daps
Lakers just need to thread water the rest of the way and don’t fall out of 9/10 spot. They gonna have to win 2 play-in games to get in regardless.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Lol lakers are playing suns, mavs, nuggets, warriors, jazz, sixers. They will be happy if they somehow keep the 9th seed. It's impossible to go up.

I think AD will be back by either April 1st or 3rd based on what they are saying, that leaves 5 or 6 games with him playing. I guess we will see what happens.

Mars

Superstar
Daps
Would not shock me if the Lakers captured the 8th seed....The Clipper's next stretch of games is brutal.

Den, Philly, Utah, Chi, Mil, NO, Phoe, Sac, OKC

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
everytime bron passes a milestone, we lose. been happening even when we were actually good. keep that in mind for those that think we're going to win