Don’ be a Sabo while chasin’ 4 rings in LA: 2021-22 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Problem with Russ.I overlooked.

1. Its just a horror show when he's having his turnover issues on a night when LeBron is having one.
2. He's killing LeBron's morale as well.

Rondo for all his warts kept Bron engaged and never added to it when LeBron is a disaster.

And that would be ok, but damn Russ lost his confidence about a month ago as well. So you're not even getting his energy. Its just bad right now.

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
Mans juggling LeBron's nuts in his mouth, disgusting human being.

You can't make excuses for the stat padding, especially when he's clearly not playing any defense. He's sacrificing winning to pad his stats.
LeBron might cut this nikka off tbh. LeBron is calculated, RJ basically being like yeah I played with him I know he wants this is a terrible look and he’s saying it as a fact. :snoop:

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
Mans juggling LeBron's nuts in his mouth, disgusting human being.

You can't make excuses for the stat padding, especially when he's clearly not playing any defense. He's sacrificing winning to pad his stats.
Sacrificing winning :mjlol:

they have no shot at winning against this team. Bron is the only player on this team that could score and he isn't the only player that isn't defending.