Don’ be a Sabo while chasin’ 4 rings in LA: 2021-22 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Kevin Love off the bench changed his life....Russ should do the same.

That exchange with that reporter :francis:

I had no expectations :troll:

MyApps

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I mean....

The Lakers aren't winning. And Bron getting his stats in YEAR 19 isn't helping.

When is he gonna start doing the little things that help teams win.

He's the best player on this team. HE'S gotta change his game to help the Lakers win. Otherwise Lakers are done done.

I've said it before, he gotta give the keys to Westbrook and fill in the blanks afterwards.

Having Westbrook do anything other than what he's accustomed to (Ball dominance) will make him a far worse player than he is.

Try something different because they damn sure ain't winning with Lebron getting stats in YEAR 19.

Daps
I mean....

The Lakers aren't winning. And Bron getting his stats in YEAR 19 isn't helping.

When is he gonna start doing the little things that help teams win.

He's the best player on this team. HE'S gotta change his game to help the Lakers win. Otherwise Lakers are done done.

I've said it before, he gotta give the keys to Westbrook and fill in the blanks afterwards.

Having Westbrook do anything other than what he's accustomed to (Ball dominance) will make him a far worse player than he is.

Try something different because they damn sure ain't winning with Lebron getting stats in YEAR 19.
You're a shameless fakkit.

:mjlol:

Mars

Superstar
Daps
Lebron/Pelinka/Jeanie/Klutch really fukked up last Summer. They let so many quality role players get away...What's so crazy is that it really wasn't the Russ trade that fukked them up...It was letting Caruso, Schroder, Gasol, and Morris all walk for nothing...Had LA just kept those 4 players, signed Monk/Carmelo and let THT walk the Lakers would be in a much better position right now.

G- Russ
G- Monk
C- Gasol
F- AD
F- Lebron
6- Schroder
7- Caruso
8- Melo
9- Morris
10- Dwight
11- Reave

With how desperate Schroder was I think LA could've talked him into taking a 1 yr deal at 10-12m...and Caruso was willing to take less to stay with the Lakers. But of course, Klutch wanted THT to get paid and Jeanie was scared of the luxury tax even though the tax isn't calculated until the end of the season.

There are only two options for the Lakers this offseason...Build a very good supporting cast around Lebron/AD or blow it up.

* Get young players & picks for AD
* Get a young player and 1/2 picks for Lebron (If he agrees to a trade) or just let him walk
* Lets Russ' contract expire
Start playing the sign and trade game for the next 5 years...Sign good players for 15+m per year then offload them for young players/draft picks before the trade deadline.

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
Lebron/Pelinka/Jeanie/Klutch really fukked up last Summer. They let so many quality role players get away...What's so crazy is that it really wasn't the Russ trade that fukked them up...It was letting Caruso, Schroder, Gasol, and Morris all walk for nothing...Had LA just kept those 4 players, signed Monk/Carmelo and let THT walk the Lakers would be in a much better position right now.

G- Russ
G- Monk
C- Gasol
F- AD
F- Lebron
6- Schroder
7- Caruso
8- Melo
9- Morris
10- Dwight
11- Reave

With the injuries this team would be bad, but not this bad. At least they could defend a little.

If the Lakers had competent ownership they'd fire Pelinka for the Russ trade.

They'd also have fired Vogel like 30 games ago. His offenses are unimaginably terrible, and he doesn't have the personnel to grind out slugfests defensively like last season. There's no point in having him as a coach unless you're really gonna rebuild and get him a team of plus defenders this offseason.

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
The Lakers have the 2nd strongest remaining schedule. The jello is jigglin’, wrap this shyt up. :wow:

Yall could be looking at a 30-35 win season for a team equipped with LeBron, AD, and Russ. :banderas:
Lebron and AD only played 20 games together.. only 17 games with Russ, Lebron, and AD. I'm sure folks could have predicted this outcome if they knew how little they would play together, especially since most thought the roster and fit was suboptimal to begin with.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Yall better off signing Kyle Watson and Thomas Shepherd at this point :pachaha:

shadowball.gif

mask.png