Don’ be a Sabo while chasin’ 4 rings in LA: 2021-22 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
That's not what you said, him wanting to be traded and the Lakers contemplating trading him are 2 different things. You said he was almost traded which I replied Dr Buss was not going to do.

The Lakers had trades agreed to with Detroit and Chicago so I dont know what you're talking about. Plus I never originally said the Lakers were gonna trade Kobe instead of Shaq or trade him at all I just said it wasn't as easy a decision as it seems in hindsight

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
He was saying it like the Lakers was going to trade Kobe. They were never going to do that

No I didn't. The post you responded to initially said NOTHING about trading Kobe.

Kobe's rep was in the toilet back then though. Colorado plus coming off a bad Finals. That decision wasn't as easy as it seems in hindsight.

^^^ how does this say the lakers were gonna trade Kobe?

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
yeah Kobe squashed that one. He wanted to be in Chicago playing with Luol Deng but the Lakers wouldnt do the trade unless we got Deng in return

"The Detroit Free Press confirmed in 2015 that the Lakers agreed to trade Bryant to the Lakers for Richard Hamilton, Tayshaun Prince, Amir Johnson and a first-round pick. Bryant said in 2015 that he used his no-trade clause to stop the deal."

Lakers really almost got swindled a couple times on these Kobe trades.:mindblown:
The Clippers had to give up 5 1st round picks for Paul George and this is the sh*t teams were offering for the second best SG ever?:gucci:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
This is the most aggravating thing about the season. They're playing with effort to begin the third and they look like the better team. Shameful shyt.

Thats why I don’t care. Barring a tiny few, this is the most gutless Laker team I ever seen in my life. No heart whatsoever.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
"The Detroit Free Press confirmed in 2015 that the Lakers agreed to trade Bryant to the Lakers for Richard Hamilton, Tayshaun Prince, Amir Johnson and a first-round pick. Bryant said in 2015 that he used his no-trade clause to stop the deal."

Lakers really almost got swindled a couple times on these Kobe trades.:mindblown:
The Clippers had to give up 5 1st round picks for Paul George and this is the sh*t teams were offering for the second best SG ever?:gucci:

well we didnt really have leverage cuz Kobe was publicly calling us out and requesting to go. They had to get what they could get

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
The Lakers had trades agreed to with Detroit and Chicago so I dont know what you're talking about. Plus I never originally said the Lakers were gonna trade Kobe instead of Shaq or trade him at all I just said it wasn't as easy a decision as it seems in hindsight
Dr Buss talked him out of it, told him to give time and he'll get him another player and that's when they got Pau