Domino's is looking into using drones to deliver pizzas

omnifax

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kalamazoo, MI #ADOS
That would be so weird sitting at a red light or stop sign and you see a drone pull up next to you or in the adjacent lane with a pizza.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Put the troops back to work. They get home plenty of experience doing that can't do much else. This is what I'm talkin about I salute Domino's. Just don't let them get a small tank or something to deliver to Brownsville. Although a mobile Domino's pizza station that is a mini take and patrols the hood to feed hungry thugs and hoodrats either by the slice or full order. Kinda like the ice cream man but a tank so there is no fukkery....im callin the CEO right now

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
thanks-obama-01.gif

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
:lupe: You work at dominos :laff:

And your point?? :leostare:

You tell me where I can legally make $2000 a month cash tax free on top of the $500 a month I get in my check....no drug tests, I'm in my car cruising around downtown Chicago 90% of my day, my schedule allows me to take classes during the day

The job ain't glamorous but im over here:eat:

killacal

Banned
Daps

You tell me where I can legally make $2000 a month cash tax free on top of the $500 a month I get in my check....no drug tests, I'm in my car cruising around downtown Chicago 90% of my day, my schedule allows me to take classes during the day

:ehh: carry on breh

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
They can put all the gps and cameras they want on it, someone will find a way to steal that shyt.

Lil dudes roaming around like "RC cars? we off that".

But who the hell's gonna operate them shyts for domino's money? lol

"Where you work, son?"

"Domino's"

":heh:"

":childplease: I'm a drone operator :win:"

lololol nikka gone be textin his girl

"yea you aint slick i seen dat Buick in the driveway who was that?"

"keep playin imma drop 5 hot pizzas on ya shyt...keep on fukkin around"

nikka girl gone be like :merchant: girl this nikka crazy, dis nikka just dropped a deep dish thru my window last week

how do you know when the food arrives tho? is the drone gonna call you or ring your door bell?

:heh:

If they have drones flying through the sky I'm sure sending you a text isn't too much to program.

That would be so weird sitting at a red light or stop sign and you see a drone pull up next to you or in the adjacent lane with a pizza.

Lookin real bad for nikkas not invested in robotics

:russ: Coli nikkas are ridiculous

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
The most obvious and modern example is GPS.

Watch Modern Marvels on History Channel, lots of shyt we use today first started with military applications.

Same thing happens with NASA tech. Wars and space exploration keep us :eat: off the tech.

WD-40 :blessed:

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC

:salute:

Get yo paypuh cuhz!!!

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I work at Dominos delivering pizzas I can make $500 a week in tips if I work 37 hrs....plus we get $5.15 an hr

These cheap nikkas give us 75 cents off the $2.79 delivery charge N if we take two or more its even less

There is NO CHANCE IN HELL these cheap asses goin be using Drones any time soon:aicmon:

Wait if you carry more pizzas they take a higher percentage of your delivery charge? :wtf: