Dominoes will make anything BUT good pizza

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Pizza Hut curb stomps Dominos.

Dominos wings are straight awful.

What do you think of Pizza Hut or Checkers' wings?

I use to eat Pizza Hut when it was a restaurant.

haven't had it since.

I ate checkers once in my life.

can't comment. and I don't remember the checkers I was high AF :russ:

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
I don't know who is keeping Dominoes open. As far as discount pizza goes, Lil Caesars is cheaper and better than Dominoes.

Breh you'd be shocked. I was in my old neck of the woods not that long ago with the old crew and dominos was delivered. mind you this is NY where u can throw a rock and hit a pizza parlor that will deliver(real pizza; good pizza).

It makes no sense :russ:

BlackXCL

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
t.
You gotta change the crust type. That’s the secret to dominoes. Goes from mediocre to good/great

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
Domino's isn't that bad, arguably better than Pizza Hut these days but surprisingly Little Caesars and Papa John's aren't too far behind. Matter of fact Papa John's might be better because their Pizza dough and ingredients seem to be of better quality.

Their Pan Pizzas, stuffed cheesy bread, and parmesan bread bites are elite...their wings and specialty chickens are trash, I've never had their loaded tots, pasta, or salads, and the sandwiches are mid overall.

The hand-tossed crusts and NY-style crusts are kinda of meh especially if not made with much effort.

Their chocolate lava cakes and cookie brownies are some of the best desserts you can get at a chain pizza place.