dominican women interpreting african song

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:scusthov: i wanna see proof of that. dont blame even half of him on us

http://www.b20vtec.com/forums/music-tv-movies/587993-waka-flocka-half-dominican-smh-lol.html

http://www.vladtv.com/blog/47463/14-waka-flocka-flame/

Waka Flocka, aka Juaquin Malphurs is signed to 1017 Brick Squad and Warner Bros. The southern rapper is best known for his singles "O Let's Do It", "Hard in da Paint", & "No Hands". Waka is of Dominican and African American descent, and grew up in Georgia.

Waka released his debut album Flockaveli in 2010. The album was received well, and debuted at #6 on the Billboard 200. MTV named Waka the eighth hottest MC of 2010.

Waka started a rap super-group named Desperados which features Nipsey Hussle, Maino, Wiz Khalifa, Uncle Murda and Ra Diggs.

The rapper announced that his second album will be released this summer.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
http://www.b20vtec.com/forums/music-tv-movies/587993-waka-flocka-half-dominican-smh-lol.html

http://www.vladtv.com/blog/47463/14-waka-flocka-flame/

Waka Flocka, aka Juaquin Malphurs is signed to 1017 Brick Squad and Warner Bros. The southern rapper is best known for his singles "O Let's Do It", "Hard in da Paint", & "No Hands". Waka is of Dominican and African American descent, and grew up in Georgia.

Waka released his debut album Flockaveli in 2010. The album was received well, and debuted at #6 on the Billboard 200. MTV named Waka the eighth hottest MC of 2010.

Waka started a rap super-group named Desperados which features Nipsey Hussle, Maino, Wiz Khalifa, Uncle Murda and Ra Diggs.

The rapper announced that his second album will be released this summer.

crap

:pachaha:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR

They break it down here!!

:wow: i gotta issue an apology. i didnt know shyt was that deep. to me and my fam and the dominicans in the area im from, this has never been an issue. i guess cause where im from is closer to haiti. i really didnt think the resentment of blackness was real like that in DR. it makes sense it being rooted in the haitian occupation, the less antagonistic slave/master relations, and the issue of migrant workers (which goes down in the USA with people looking down on mexicans) but wow shyt is wack. i always personally been one that embraced my roots in africa (ironic since im probably the whitest dominican u will ever see) AND spain. i only saw the first 20 minutes so far cause i gotta leave work n head home, but wow good documentary breh thanks.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Even though they don't all accept it, it's in their blood :manny:
A lot of dominicans try hard to not be black by doing things like bleaching their skin and so on but many dominicans are proud of their african ancestry. And even despite what you hear that skin bleaching shyt happens all over the caribbean. Dominicans may have the reputation for it but a lot of it goes on in places like Jamaica. What do you think the song is talking about?

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
:wow: i gotta issue an apology. i didnt know shyt was that deep. to me and my fam and the dominicans in the area im from, this has never been an issue. i guess cause where im from is closer to haiti. i really didnt think the resentment of blackness was real like that in DR. it makes sense it being rooted in the haitian occupation, the less antagonistic slave/master relations, and the issue of migrant workers (which goes down in the USA with people looking down on mexicans) but wow shyt is wack. i always personally been one that embraced my roots in africa (ironic since im probably the whitest dominican u will ever see) AND spain. i only saw the first 20 minutes so far cause i gotta leave work n head home, but wow good documentary breh thanks.
Truth is many Dominicans live in Haiti too