Dominican brehs, how did Dominicans feel when Sammy Sosa bleached his skin?

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
Dominicans are African because of mixing during the slave trade.
It's well documented that prior to colonization, the island of Hispaniola was comprised of Caribs, Arawak and Taino indians.

Eventually most of the native population was wiped out, so a lot of the current population has traces of black, indian (when I say Indian, I mean India/Middle East), and european ancestry.

:manny:

And in the future would will see a lot of half Asian (Korean and Chinese for the most part), South Americans, A LOT of Italians etc... a lot of immigrants are working and living in DR

Arianne Martell

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Damn they black as Shyt. Spanish speaking people are the most self hating mofos on the planet. Those Spaniards came through instilled their beliefs and racism in them a hundred.

:dahell::camby:

and so are AAs...

white people have and still have you all shook...when you slaughter and run them out from at least one state at minimum...then come at me...until then :camby:FOH!

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
I'm only half from my pops, but I remember him bashing Sammy Sosa pretty hard for that. And I remember by couson sa
:mjlol:

We thought Sammy was a dumb ass and a fool.

And for the "Domincans have self-hate issues" people...
Just about all the Dominicans on the site readily acknowledge black people as part of the country's history and heritage.

Hell I've acknowldged my black heritage and dated more black women than @Chris.B

:skip:

Dominicans are black but can't say the N-word, right?

:sas1:

giphy.gif

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
:dahell::camby:

and so are AAs...

white people have and still have you all shook...when you slaughter and run them out from at least one state at minimum...then come at me...until then :camby:FOH!

:russ: Please we as a people are so great they create laws and discriminated for 300 years and they still can't stop us. We doing good for only being free for less than 50 years. You fake ass Spaniards who don't claim y'all are a disgrace. What Spanish speaking county slaughter Europeans? Hati wasn't Spaniards breh? Brazil, Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic got raped seriously and welcome them with open arms even taken their ways to the point where they discriminate on their own native ancestors.

Arianne Martell

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:russ: Please we as a people are so great they create laws and discriminated for 300 years and they still can't stop us. We doing good for only being free for less than 50 years. You fake ass Spaniards who don't claim y'all are a disgrace. What Spanish speaking county slaughter Europeans? Hati wasn't Spaniards breh? Brazil, Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic got raped seriously and welcome them with open arms even taken their ways to the point where they discriminate on their own native ancestors.

:mjlol:
you need to read a book...I am not going to give you a history lesson...do that and i'll entertain a debate with you :manny:

I bet you don't even own a passport...BYE FELICIA :mjlol:

Arianne Martell

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dominicans.:laff: they need to gtfo our island.when will you clowns learn they aren't even black.:laff:same fukbois that be lynchin black ppl in the streets

why so that you can deplete the natural resources from the rest of the island just like how you have been doing on your side of the island?

Tropical Fantasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Beverage Fridge, 3rd Row!!
Dominicans have self hate issues and that's an understatement

Some do,undeniably, but there is no one drop rule over there, Blackness has a different context in DR. Add that with intense nationalism and that's where this gets tricky. Most of my family & Dominican friends claim their blackness :manny:.

Last edited:

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Dominican independence day :sas2: