Domestic Travelling Bros: favourite quick getaway cities?

Anton

All Star
Daps
Canyon point, Utah

210204_AmanHero_Square24.jpg

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Ok 2 pages in and my reaction to most of these cities is :picard:

This is why it’s hard for me to travel domestically bc it can cost just the same to travel outside the US instead of an overpriced stay in a random ass city (Nashville, Salt Lake City, outer banks). Like no offense but….tf? :heh:

Other countries the flights will be higher but the rooms are cheaper especially Airbnb. $150/night stay in Denver or find a Airbnb in Costa Rica, San Juan, Jamaica for $75. And you in Florida which makes the flights even more affordable

Agent Mulder

Fight The Future
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Phoenix is cool. You can drive up to Sedona, the Lowell Observatory, and even see the Grand Canyon if you’re into that stuff. I was out there for work like 3 years ago and enjoyed it very much.

New Orleans as others mentioned has top notch food and and a decent nightlife, places to see if you’re looking mostly to have fun and meet ppl etc.

TheKongoEmpire

A Wilsonian Garveyite
Daps
Reppin
The Original Man and the First Gods
Ok 2 pages in and my reaction to most of these cities is :picard:

This is why it’s hard for me to travel domestically bc it can cost just the same to travel outside the US instead of an overpriced stay in a random ass city (Nashville, Salt Lake City, outer banks). Like no offense but….tf? :heh:

Other countries the flights will be higher but the rooms are cheaper especially Airbnb. $150/night stay in Denver or find a Airbnb in Costa Rica, San Juan, Jamaica for $75. And you in Florida which makes the flights even more affordable
If it was cheaper ands faster, I would've gone to the Continent.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Fucc that. Gimme some soul food spots and call it a day. Why would I travel to overpay for cac food with no seasoning? :mjtf:
Willie Mae’s :wow:

And it’s unfortunate that you think it’s only cacs who own 5 star restaurants… I can give you a black own 5 star restaurant right now.. Compere lapin. Go try it out