Albums Dom Kennedy - Class Of '95 (Discussion Thread)

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
Man you sound like the rest of us :ohlawd:

In 2013 :sas2: it’s over for dom 😭 😭 😭
That's fukked up lol. I checked Twitter and expected more people to be talking about it. I think a lot of fans just gave up on bro. Me included at one point but I actually fukk with a few tracks on this.

Midwest

Hanging em up
Daps
Reppin
80's babies
That's fukked up lol. I checked Twitter and expected more people to be talking about it. I think a lot of fans just gave up on bro. Me included at one point but I actually fukk with a few tracks on this.
Yeah we did unfortunately because dom and cardo should’ve went down as Kobe and shaq.. but the new guys carved his lane out

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
I wasn’t listening to Dom at his peak, so whatever decline people have said he’s had, I don’t really notice :manny: the only top to bottom projects from him I’ve listened to were Rap N Roll and From Westside With Love 3 and I liked them both, and so far I’m messing with this current album as well.

GollyImGully

Too many wavy women, gotta log outta IG
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I always got a spot in my heart for dom (pause :dame:)

this is smooth just what i needed. kinda wish this came out in summer tho but fukk it

legendary :wow:

dubsmith_nz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Aotearoa
This is smooth, and Dom sounds like he's invigorated on a lot of these tracks.

"Rollin", "Casablanca", "Leanin" and "Celine" stood out on the first listen. Will run this back a bit more.

I like the production on this but its a tier below what he usually has. I'd love to see Dom lock in with Mustard, Cardo or Alc for a full album in future.

Last edited:

MrFettuccinnePockets

#TeamGuapele
Supporter
Daps
I wasn’t listening to Dom at his peak, so whatever decline people have said he’s had, I don’t really notice :manny: the only top to bottom projects from him I’ve listened to were Rap N Roll and From Westside With Love 3 and I liked them both, and so far I’m messing with this current album as well.

Listen to Get Home Safely and you’ll understand.

Prime Dom>>>>>>>