Dolph should get the tittle

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Can't do it.

The Writing Team & Vince would book him like Jack Swagger when he first got the belt. It won't do him any good to have a title reign as a weak champion.

THey need to build him up so that he has a chance.

but watching Roodes run shows me if you give him the tittle and actully let him win he will get over he is actually good on the mic just never gets the chance

SwerveIbaka

Tenafly Viper
Daps
Dolph lost the last 5 times he faced Sheam, all within the last 6 months. He's GOTTA get that strap, another title match loss would be :to: for his career

DocZulu

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Agreed, but their not yet vested in his career the same way TNA is vested in Roode's.

but watching Roodes run shows me if you give him the tittle and actully let him win he will get over he is actually good on the mic just never gets the chance

I-Hate-You

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nope...not right now. He was just part of a left for dead tag team a week ago. I've been a fan, but I want his reign to be done right. You can book a good looking L for him and continue to build momentum for him as a main eventer.

Bonefan32

Superstar
Daps
right now there lacking so many stars its a perfect time to give Dolph a run they could actually learn from TNA in this respect as Dolph could get over in the same way as Roode....have him win maybe even with Vickys help but come out on raw and fire her and say he never needed her help....super cocky Dolph would get over and wwe needs this right now

I agree 100 percent no one wants sheamus as champ time to give it to dolph

:win:

Dolph coming for the Shawn Michaels spot

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Not gonna happen. That assistant leaking info already let us know that the company is going with Sheamus for a minute.

I'm cool with Punk coming off that though. I miss Killswitch Engage Punk

Tres Leches

Empire Business
Daps
I agree but this is not going to happen at least not at no way out...reason is I believe daniel bryan will be winning the wwe title and theres no way they will let him and dolph be champs at the same time..but maybe they prove me wrong :manny:

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
Just book him strong in the match...not that complicated...

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
Im ok with a good Dolph showing and an L. But he has to superkick the fukk out of Swagger and Vickie after and go off on his own. The Bobby Roooooooooooooooooooooooo... path would be perfect. I think Swagger would make a much better face anyway