Dolph should get the tittle

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
right now there lacking so many stars its a perfect time to give Dolph a run they could actually learn from TNA in this respect as Dolph could get over in the same way as Roode....have him win maybe even with Vickys help but come out on raw and fire her and say he never needed her help....super cocky Dolph would get over and wwe needs this right now

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
This is truth. In addition, all babyfaces hold titles right now. They need to break that monotony and build a babyface that the audience can get behind while they chase the title

snikt6384

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree wholeheartedly with both of you guys. I hope the 'E pulls the trigger on it, and gives him a good run. Who better than Dolph right now. The guy could wrestle Otunga to a 4 star match.

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
This is a major blessing in disguise...

-Jericho is not truly full time.
-Orton has reached his ceiling (and the end of his rope)
-Del Rio is not that over

Daps
I agree Dolph should win the title but he probably won't.....they're still high on Sheamus and he needs to let go of Vickie. I feel that his promo game is what management is observing. The wrestling ability is there but he's unproven speaking on his own. A gradual build would work best much like DB.
Long term planning>>>improvised booking
The five titleholders should NEVER be on the same side, whether face or heel.

Singh

All Star
Daps
The stars are in aligment

Got my fingers crossed

Vince get that rolled up hundred dollar bill out ur nose

Put the strap on ziggy

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
I agree Dolph should win the title but he probably won't.....they're still high on Sheamus and he needs to let go of Vickie. I feel that his promo game is what management is observing. The wrestling ability is there but he's unproven speaking on his own. A gradual build would work best much like DB.
Long term planning>>>improvised booking
The five titleholders should NEVER be on the same side, whether face or heel.

I can agree to a certain point. A real title run (even in as a 2 month transitional champ) would help though. He never really gets the opportunity to speak on his own though...

The stars are in aligment

Got my fingers crossed

Vince get that rolled up hundred dollar bill out ur nose

Put the strap on ziggy

What's the background on the Vince coke references you're always talking about :pachaha:

Singh

All Star
Daps
What's the background on the Vince coke references you're always talking about :pachaha:

one way ticket off topic but fukk it......

Scarfacecopy.jpg

this is all theory haha i have no hard evidence or none of that Columbo shyt at my finger-tips to back this up

I always thought Vince was on some shyt (even when I was like 15ish discovering the internet dirt-sheets and what people said about him). People always described him as a control freak that works 14-17 hours a day (give or take). He never takes days off and is always running around doing company stuff.

This other shyt bout Coke Boy came from that book Ring Of Hell (and for all I know the whole book could of been ducktales).

According to numerous sources, McMahon had a great love affair with cocaine that may or may not have ever subsided; "he liked to brag with apparent justification that 'I can snort as much of that stuff as anyone can put in front of me and never get hooked." One WWE employee of recent years told me, "The boys and former office staff use euphemisms when they talk about Vince's 'energy.' You'll hear it in things like, 'I don't know where he gets all the energy..... He doesn't ever seem to sleep!' The inside joke about it is that sixty-something Vince most likely isn't that energetic over multi-day sleepness stretches without help. I've seen him so wired that his eyes looked like they were going to pop."

Side-note: we know this mothafukka was shooting up roids like a fiend in his heyday

vince_mag.JPG

The only other time I can recall something about Vince and coke was in one of Billy Jack Haynes shoots mentioning vince snorting up with the boys (once again this is Billy Jack we're talking about so ducktales on that motherfukker all day)

sooooooooo

that plus a combination of the fact that one of favorite guilty vices is listening to no dj versions of Max B & French Montana mixtapes, I like to refer to VKM as Coke Boy Vince

and god fukking damn I just wrote a short fukking novel in a thread about ziggy!!!

it doesn't prove a fukking thing, but that's my theory

DocZulu

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can't do it.

The Writing Team & Vince would book him like Jack Swagger when he first got the belt. It won't do him any good to have a title reign as a weak champion.

THey need to build him up so that he has a chance.

Doctor Wily

CapcomSwag
Daps
Give him a new finisher, maybe a northern lights suplex :scheme: or a submission move... The zig zag into a spider twist submission.

Who knows but the main event needs with legit heel and not another tweener