Doja Cat

letti cook

Superstar
Daps
Thanks for posting these :ohhh:
i was stanning her hard in 2012/2013...i got a rack of her songs i ripped off her soundcloud from back then..i gotta find them joints and put em up..some of them disappeared off the earth

when moo hit i was happy for her but also :snoop: cause i knew nikkas was gone drag her through the mud...and i'd been watching her on periscope making songs from scratch, so i knew she was crazy talented.

she'd be on there, drunk talking bout quitting cause her label wasnt fukking with her for years :wow:

Milk Man

Veteran
Daps
i was stanning her hard in 2012/2013...i got a rack of her songs i ripped off her soundcloud from back then..i gotta find them joints and put em up..some of them disappeared off the earth

when moo hit i was happy for her but also :snoop: cause i knew nikkas was gone drag her through the mud...and i'd been watching her on periscope making songs from scratch, so i knew she was crazy talented.

she'd be on there, drunk talking bout quitting cause her label wasnt fukking with her for years :wow:

Word?
Damn
I ain't know she been around for a minute.
For as goofy as Moo is, i could tell she got talent because of how nice her voice sounds and how the her background vocals are arranged on that song
She's got a nice voice and she can rhyme. She got a nice flow.

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

She’s crazy talented bro, watching her make songs on there and IG live is dope as hell.

I wish she would kick more rap shyt like this to counter balance the pop stuff like Go to Town. She can flow

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
I was just thinking, lowkey I wouldn't be surprised if she dies early in her career. In a freak accident, overdose or suicide.

Life has a funny way of playing out.