Doja Cat - Scarlet (Discussion Thread) ALBUM OUT NOW! *NO FEATURES* NEW SONG/MUSIC VIDEO "Agora Hills" Out Now!

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
will it happen? šŸ˜ø
F5wp0l7XkAAGeJ7

:banderas:

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All that ā€œdevilā€ bullshyt is trash but the beat on that ā€œPaint the town redā€ shyt is stupid, šŸ˜±, so is the sample of the lady

PatvFoo

Superstar
Daps
Broā€¦ at first I didnā€™t understand the hype behind this weirdo bytch, but I get it now. Her weirdness is what makes me fw her

She easily the most creative/versatile out these new batch of female rappers itā€™s actually disrespectful for them to even mention Cardi, Meg, etc in this woman name fr.

She shytted on her critics in such a chill way on ā€œpaint the town redā€ I couldnā€™t help but respect it.

She remind me of a mix of Kendrick Lamar & Nicki but this the song made me a fan.

:ohlawd::ohlawd:

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Broā€¦ at first I didnā€™t understand the hype behind this weirdo bytch, but I get it now. Her weirdness is what makes me fw her

She easily the most creative/versatile out these new batch of female rappers itā€™s actually disrespectful for them to even mention Cardi, Meg, etc in this woman name fr.

She shytted on her critics in such a chill way on ā€œpaint the town redā€ I couldnā€™t help but respect it.

She remind me of a mix of Kendrick Lamar & Nicki but this the song made me a fan.

:ohlawd::ohlawd:

yea she been killing shyt. you can throw her shyt on and its gonna turn EVERYONE up. thats a rare feat.