Doja Cat Is Just Another Bat Sh!t Crazy Lightskin Brawd

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
She’s one of the smartest new acts when it comes to using the internet.

can she really sing... not really
Rap incredible...not really
is she incredibly unique looking...not really (she’s attractive but thats not hard to find online)

What she does so well is garner attention. From that weird ass “bytch I’m a cow” to now...

good for her and then long ass t*ts :salute:
:sas1: what do you have to say about her now

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
We still in the getting to know her phase. Give us a good 4 months before get down to any allegations of wenching.

So that South African Jewlatto look like a snack, right brehs?..:banderas:

UKMXMW.gif
:unimpressed: how was those good four months breh

TL15

Veteran
Daps
:sas1: what do you have to say about her now

Nothing I said about her is incorrect... she stirs controversy :manny:

I never said I was a fan. But I :salute: her ability to troll and garner attention. If you're trying to "pin me" to something (as if I tied myself to her personal beliefs or said I enjoyed her or her music) read my post again. :yeshrug:

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
She’s one of the smartest new acts when it comes to using the internet.

can she really sing... not really
Rap incredible...not really
is she incredibly unique looking...not really (she’s attractive but thats not hard to find online)

What she does so well is garner attention. From that weird ass “bytch I’m a cow” to now...

good for her and then long ass t*ts :salute:
Of course a c00n would be caping for shorty

TL15

Veteran
Daps
Of course a c00n would be caping for shorty

You’re a fycking weirdo. You must really have no life to be quoting me randomly just to get attention. Calling grown men strangers “c00ns” with what stemmed from me saying I’ve fycked white girls in college (as if that’s something I care about being judged on :mjlol:)

I don’t know shyt about you, don’t care to. But if I’m on your mind on a Sunday afternoon...you gotta do more with your life

And please quote me and name call me all you want. You’re the first person on this site I’m gonna be putting on ignore. You win breh

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
You’re a fycking weirdo. You must really have no life to be quoting me randomly just to get attention. Calling grown men strangers “c00ns” with what stemmed from me saying I’ve fycked white girls in college (as if that’s something I care about being judged on :mjlol:)

I don’t know shyt about you, don’t care to. But if I’m on your mind on a Sunday afternoon...you gotta do more with your life

And please quote me and name call me all you want. You’re the first person on this site I’m gonna be putting on ignore. You win breh
This nikka dropped a paragraph
Just take back what u said about the ho and keep it moving
You c00ns and your egoes
:mjlol: