who you got?

• Total voters

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Yeah, Im aware. You wouldve been better served showing the clip of a tiger killing a crocodile. They are much larger and more aggressive than the baby gators that caimans are known as.
I like jaguars.

Jaguars bite>tiger.

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
This thread is a whole ass L for @Rhap.So.D and anyone else who cosign his yapping. You made this thread at 3 in the damn morning :mjtf:. You got #Catset that much on your mind at that time of day? Even if you live on the east coast, the first thing you got up and did at 6AM was come making a thread about a majestic creature that you purportedly don't even like? You ain't even had time brush ya damn teeth or wash ya damn face :cosbytf:. #DogSet come get ya good boye :p*ssygang:
My day starts at 4am and I'm at work by 5:30am and my routine Catset ain't shyt readings starts at 6am thank you very much
:Smake:

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Sounds like either it has severe mental issues , it's just tired of being filthy and wants a bath, or just wants to be a part of dogset. Notice how he talks to it "good girl." Sounds familiar? Plays with a frisbee...

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Like my Sig says "proud member of dogset". After looking at this we ain't taking no more applications
tenor.gif