who you got?

• Total voters

Max Power

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The right way, the wrong way and the Max Power way

Ever since watching this video, I've done more research and I've concluded that domesticated dogs are mentally stunted, underdeveloped, broken animals and anybody that loves them is sick in the head. And I say this as somebody who hates cats.

Shout out to the African Wild dogs and original wolves though.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
giphy.gif

#catset :banderas:. our kids outsmart #dogset

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
#Dogset, would you cuff a broad from #catset? I'm talking move in with or marry and the nasty-ass cat comes too. :lupe:

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY

Ever since watching this video, I've done more research and I've concluded that domesticated dogs are mentally stunted, underdeveloped, broken animals and anybody that loves them is sick in the head. And I say this as somebody who hates cats.

Shout out to the African Wild dogs and original wolves though.

:ohhh:

So all dogs are basically Cuba Gooding Jr as Radio

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
#Dogset. Can anyone help me? I’m trying to buy a puppy. A Pomeranian. I live in New York, but they are so expensive out here, I’ve seen 3k the cheapest. I have no problem driving out to another state, I’ve seen PA have them for $1500-$2000 which is what I consider a fair price, but I want to use credit card. Is that possible? I’ll use cash if I have too but I’d much rather put it on credit. Everyone wants straight cash.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
#Dogset. Can anyone help me? I’m trying to buy a puppy. A Pomeranian. I live in New York, but they are so expensive out here, I’ve seen 3k the cheapest. I have no problem driving out to another state, I’ve seen PA have them for $1500-$2000 which is what I consider a fair price, but I want to use credit card. Is that possible? I’ll use cash if I have too but I’d much rather put it on credit. Everyone wants straight cash.
A pomeranian? Those dogs are p*ssy.
:picard:I'm #dogset but you might as well by a cat. 2 grand???