who you got?

• Total voters

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Dogs were the most prevalent pets among Hispanic, Asian and Caucasian/white respondents (see infographic below).

False. Cats been big in the middle east and africa before cacs even left their shythole countries. Stop lying on catsets name

Who are cats the most prevalent amongst? Post them stats :sas1:

It's been real

God of Destruction | CatSet General
Daps

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Been #dogset all my life, but just copped a kitten

mourinho-waving-finger.gif

Demerits, breh. Hate it had to be you.
It looks less snooty than the average cat, but it also has a bowtie around it's neck, so the sky's the damned limit with it. Enjoy your new pet to the fullest, breh.

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps

Yet #DogSet keeps juelzing out of responding to this video :mjgrin:

Trust an animal to protect you as a grown man, brehs

Bet he couldn't do that shyt in a proper Dog Owner's house though.:sas2: They know who to choose 'cause sadly if a dog is left unconditioned and unsocialized, it gets docile and complacent. A Dog's a companion you got to train and hone, hence not being for everybody lest you have this dumb shyt happening.

It's been real

God of Destruction | CatSet General
Daps
Nah they just trying to sell cat food lmaooooo!!!

Baltimore Sun - We are currently unavailable in your region

Bet he couldn't do that shyt in a proper Dog Owner's house though.:sas2: They know who to choose 'cause sadly if a dog is left unconditioned and unsocialized, it gets docile and complacent. A Dog's a companion you got to train and hone, hence not being for everybody lest you have this dumb shyt happening.

ewZIojw.gif

Look at #DogSet y'all:laff:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
mourinho-waving-finger.gif

Demerits, breh. Hate it had to be you.
It looks less snooty than the average cat, but it also has a bowtie around it's neck, so the sky's the damned limit with it. Enjoy your new pet to the fullest, breh.

Since they’re the ones that wanted it, I’ve placed all the responsibilities of taking care of it upon my wife and daughter. I even got them waking up at 5:30 in the morning with me to let it out to use the bathroom lmao. I’m hoping some of our dog’s traits rub off on it. I’m thinking that with another animal in the house it will be less inclined to be as standoffish that most cats tend to be.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
I’m hoping some of our dog’s traits rub off on it. I’m thinking that with another animal in the house it will be less inclined to be as standoffish that most cats tend to be.
Breh it's a cat, you shouldn't be expecting it to act like a dog, nor treat it like one. That's why people have issues with cats.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Breh it's a cat, you shouldn't be expecting it to act like a dog, nor treat it like one. That's why people have issues with cats.

I’m not expecting to be a dog, but it sure as hell ain’t gonna be walking around my house like it owns the joint. I’m sure it’ll be fine.