who you got?

• Total voters

Mr. 1nighter

On my grown man steeze
Daps
Reppin
Columbus
It’s crazy what some black folks are doing for likes. Our mamas and grandmas taught us better than this.

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Getty Images
CELEBRITY
JUSTIN BIEBER TO PETA: 'LEAVE MY BEAUTIFUL CATS ALONE'

'PETA GO FOCUS ON REAL PROBLEMS'

BRITTANY VINCENT10/04/2019
It looks like Justin Bieber and PETA are embroiled in a social media feud.

Yes, you read that right. Justin Bieber and PETA. It's rare these days to see Justin talking about something other than his wedding and lovely bride Hailey, PETA isn't so happy with Justin over his recent purchase of two $35,000 kittens that he's named Sushi and Tuna. The rub? PETA wanted Justin to save the money and adopt cats instead of buying two of these "cuties" :huhldup:– not that it's really any of their business, but hey, we don't have a dog in that fight. Rhap.So.D does :obama:

"Baby, baby, baby, nooooooo. Justin Bieber could inspire his fans around the world to save a life by adopting a cat from a local animal shelter—rather than fueling the dangerous demand for hybrid cats:mjpls:, contributing to the animal overpopulation crisis, and proving that when it comes to helping animals, his stance so far is, ‘I don’t care,'" wrote PETA in a statement to People

The singer took to Instagram to swiftly tell PETA to "suck it," before offering a lengthier response to their statement.

peta-justin-1570229319.jpeg
Instagram
“PETA, go focus on real problems," he posted. "Like poaching and animal brutality. Ur tripping because I want a specific kind of cat? :mjpls:U weren’t tripping when I got my dog Oscar and he wasn’t a rescue:Dogglass:...every pet we get must be a rescue? I believe in adopting rescues but I also think there are preferences:mjpls: and that’s what breeders are for. PETA, go help with all of the plastic in the ocean, and leave my "beautiful" :mjpls:cats alone.”

peta2-1570229439.jpeg
Instagram
Looks like that's the end of that feud – at least to Justin. Hey, for what it's worth, those are some particularly beautiful cats. No lies detected here.:mjpls::duck:

Justin Bieber To PETA: 'Leave My Beautiful Cats Alone'