who you got?

• Total voters

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
“That’s what we’re finding: The majority of cats do use their owners as a source of security and rely on them for comfort”

^ isn’t this what everyone says about cats?
That they only stick around cuz there’s food and somewhere warm to sleep :heh: needing a “science” experiment in 2019 to see if a cat “loves” you

It loves the cheap kibble and warmth of your crib. As confirmed by the article :mjlol:

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
“That’s what we’re finding: The majority of cats do use their owners as a source of security and rely on them for comfort”

That they only stick around cuz there’s food and somewhere warm to sleep :heh: needing a “science” experiment in 2019 to see if a cat “loves” you

It loves the cheap kibble and warmth of your crib. As confirmed by the article :mjlol:
Its called science
full

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
Dogs love is evident.

The fact yall need scientific experiments to prove cats have the love of dogs speak volumes.

This experiment was 2000 years in the making.

I:russ:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Lol! My mom does gardening and yardwork. The neighbor cat mafia charges her a bag of kit and kaboodle per week for protection.

No snakes, rats, squirrels, rabbits, chipmunks...them damn cats even caught a mother fukkin MOLE, pulled his ass out the ground and killed him. At first I didn’t even know what the fukk I was looking at b/c I’d never even seen one b4.

If u got pest or rodent problems, get a Kudjo Kitty to literally kill everything in ur backyard.

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
They don't love you they just lazy and don't feel like looking for another meal ticket :shaq2:
My neighbor across the alley is a cat lady with 20 cats living in her yard. My other neighbor leaves food out for them. My boy will be alright without me :wow:

Whats gonna happen to your mutt without you to feed it? :jbhmm:

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
My neighbor across the alley is a cat lady with 20 cats living in her yard. My other neighbor leaves food out for them. My boy will be alright without me :wow:

Whats gonna happen to your mutt without you to feed it? :jbhmm:
That would never happen because unlike cat owners and their pets, dog owners and dogs always look out for each other. That cat lady probably sells those cats to panda Express :picard:

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
Study: Sorry, your cat hates you

Study: Sorry, your cat hates you.
According to a study conducted by Veterinary Behavior Medicine Professor Daniel Mills, cats hate their owners.

Mills says cats appear to have an "anxious avoidant" attachment style. That means they do not care whether their owners are present or not.

Mills says dogs' attachment style is similar to that of children. They "love" their owners in the same way children love their parents.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Dogs love is evident.

The fact yall need scientific experiments to prove cats have the love of dogs speak volumes.

This experiment was 2000 years in the making.

I:russ:
A dogs "love" is more so submission and obedience than anytjing. Ever see how a dog acts if it doesnt see its owner as pack leader?:mjgrin:
Have an animal capable of seriously injuring or even killing you in your home thinking it runs shyt brehs:mjlit:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I’ve seen homeless people with dogs. Never seen a homeless person with a cat. :mjlol: