giphy.gif

:hhh:

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Tired of coming outside and these little fukkers want to run up on a nikka thinking they are big and bad but if I kick those little rats then I’m the problem. If your dog runs up to strangers barking then KEEP THEM ON A fukkING LEASH. You know how your fleabags are, shouldn’t have to snap at owners for shyt that doesn’t need any explanations.

@Rhap.So.D

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Tired of coming outside and these little fukkers want to run up on a nikka thinking they are big and bad but if I kick those little rats then I’m the problem. If your dog runs up to strangers barking then KEEP THEM ON A fukkING LEASH. You know how your fleabags are, shouldn’t have to snap at owners for shyt that doesn’t need any explanations.

@Rhap.So.D
Did the dog run you up a tree again? :ld:

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps

@Rhap.So.D
:Damepup: shut the fukk up, we out chea.

killacal

Banned
Daps
I don't even blame the dogs even tho I cuss them and their owner out if their dog shows aggression in my direction.

Also being black you're gonna have to accept these cacs are terrified of you and that dumb dog is just playing defense to their insecurities