who you got?

• Total voters

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
For the record Birdgang no beef with reptile mafia

Shout out to Crocs for letting us birds eat leftover food stuck in their teeth :salute:

1347491886.jpg

Alexa, play the full Distant Relatives album by Nas And Damian Marley:wow:

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
Remember when u made a thread on how often u got rejected chasing white women at the mall ur a janitor at

Guess u aint the c-c-c-clean up man

My profile and threads are public and everybody can see that you’re lying :mjlol:

You know something, I can always tell when I got you in your feelings because you go full :duck:tales-for-daps mode :lolbron:

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
Your forget that my profile is public and everybody can see that you’re lying? :mjlol:
You know something, I can always tell when I got you in your feelings when go full :duck:tales-for-daps mode :lolbron:
Wait didnt u cut ur dreads off to attract more white women

So u could holla at white women when they walk out the women’s restroom at the mall that ur a janitor at

Wait arent u the Taebo class taking c00n who tried to join the military near retirement age:DenzelisDone:

Boy if u dont.

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
Wait didnt u cut ur dreads off to attract more white women

So u could holla at white women when they walk out the women’s restroom at the mall that ur a janitor at

Wait arent u the Taebo class taking c00n who tried to join the military near retirement age:DenzelisDone:

Boy if u dont.

You’re tying so hard it’s cringeworthy :scust:
Just take your L with a side of rice n beans and go fantasize about your aunty some more Jose :russ:

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
You’re tying so hard it’s cringeworthy :scust:
Just take your L with a side of rice n beans and go fantasize about your aunty some more Jose :russ:
Why fantasize about my aunty when I can African squat fukk tu madre into a coma every night:DenzelReallllyyy:

Nvm, I dont need ur permission. Im already doing it. Good luck joining the AARP Brigade at 40 u over the hill c00n!:DenzelisDone: