who you got?

• Total voters

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
He lost his dogset privileges when he turned his back on us. Never change for a little p*ssy :stopitslime:

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
#ADOGSET

American Descendants of Greatness Set and if you're not American, Awesome Descendants of Greatness Set. Because Dogsets Diaspora is global and untouchable

@Smokin Rider @Tenchi® Ryu™ @The King of Winter @BlackPearl The Empress @YaThreadFloppedB! @Address_Unknown @lightbearerchef
@Daredevil

I think the pitbull should be our mascot because they are not only noble creatures but they are symbols of strength and bravery.

h093-watchdog.jpg.jpg

"Pit Bull breeds have become famous for their roles as soldiers, police dogs, search and rescue dogs, actors, television personalities, seeing eye dogs and celebrity pets."

Pit Bull…

What do you think ADOGSET?
:jbhmm:

Last edited:

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
I thoroughly stand with this noble movement :wow:

tenor.gif
Another reason it makes sense bruh bruh is because Catset has decided that Russian Blue Cats are their mascot. Most likely because they are Russian Bots :mjpls:
Been allergic to cats for a bit. Found a breed called Russian Blue. Sought a breeder, finally no allergies brehs:mjcry:

Picked one out and bringing him back to the crib next week. Cool little dude, very well behaved. Ran up to me, greeted me from jump :banderas:

I'm truly apart of
43323249917f423e5ab605e45394870d.png
now y'all :salute:

8C2QSf.gif

#CatSet :blessed:

@Ill Clinton @CreepyMcCreeperson @hustlemania @Obreh Winfrey @Another Man @Barnett114 @Ciggavelli @Don Drogo

I already know #bytchSet gonna come through. It's gonna be foot on neck for y'all :mjgrin:

Brehcepticon

Adeptus Brehstartes
Supporter
Daps
#ADOGSET

American Descendants of Greatness Set and if you're not American, Awesome Descendants of Greatness Set. Because Dogsets Diaspora is global and untouchable

@Smokin Rider @Tenchi® Ryu™ @The King of Winter @BlackPearl The Empress @YaThreadFloppedB! @Address_Unknown @lightbearerchef
@Daredevil

I think the pitbull should be our mascot because they are not only noble creatures but they are symbols of strength and bravery.

h093-watchdog.jpg.jpg

"Pit Bull breeds have become famous for their roles as soldiers, police dogs, search and rescue dogs, actors, television personalities, seeing eye dogs and celebrity pets."

Pit Bull…

What do you think ADOGSET?
:jbhmm:
39tbUfT.gif