Dogs are fukking retarded

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
The other night I’m sitting and enjoying Monday Night Football. I let the dog out to do her business in the backyard. Suddenly I smell a horrific stench . Like I had to see if there was a fire because it smelled like something burning. I looked in all the rooms for a fire. Sniffing the air like a cartoon character bad.

I go out and get the dog and see this damn dog with something in its mouth and ringing its neck like it’s a ragdoll. I facepalm like Picard on a bad Q episode :snoop:

“That shyt better not be a damn skunk.”

It is a skunk. The dog refuses to let the skunk go despite the smell and the threat of a smell. I had to command the dog to leave it for her to finally the thing go. Now I’m making a damn anti skunk concoction in the middle of MNF.

I put in hydrogen peroxide, baking soda, and liquid soap as directed and bathe her. She still stink. I bathe her again. She’s better but still with a bit of funk. I let her in and got damn my house smell like skunk now. I thought I got most of it but nope.

In the morning I got me a shovel and threw the skunks carcass over the fence into the woods so the dog wouldn’t go sniffing the carcass. Later that day I buy anti skunk shampoo for this retard ass mutt.

I bathe her in that shyt twice when I get home from my back breaking blue collar job.

The smell is gone now thankfully. I had to dump water on her face which I typically don’t do because water gets in dogs ears but in this case it’s necessary.

I have no idea what gets in dogs minds. Yeah they have prey drive but you would think they have caution. This dog has been skunked before although not as badly as this. Imagine being skunked before and still going after one. :dahell: You would think with a dogs sense of smell they’d smell a skunk and think “I better not fukk with this” like most any other animal. A cat would wisely keep a distance. But no. The dog gotta go after it. They don’t care if they stink.

I love dogs. I love my dog especially. But Gotdamn are they special fukking retards.

And my house still have a hint of skunk in it.

Last edited:
Daps
122853_MAIN._AC_SL600_V1565284805_.jpg

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
Yeah, I used to prefer dogs over cats. Then, I started maturing and realizing "Ayo, why do I have to treat this big ass animal like my fúcking child:dahell:?"

Switched up into liking cats more because they only need food, water and something to do, which they can find their damn selves 9 times out of 10.

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
The other night I’m sitting and enjoying Monday Night Football. I let the dog out to do her business in the backyard. Suddenly I smell a horrific smell. Like I had to see if there was a fire because it smelled like something burning. Sniffing the air like a cartoon character bad.

I go out and get the dog and see this damn dog with something in its mouth and ringing its neck in her mouth like it’s a ragdoll. I facepalm like Picard like on a bad Q episode :snoop:

“That shyt better not be a damn skunk.”

It is a skunk. The dog refuses to let the skunk go despite the smell and the threat of a smell. I had to command the dog to leave it for her to finally the thing go. Now I’m making a damn anti skunk concoction in the middle of MNF.

I put in hydrogen peroxide, baking soda, and liquid soap as directed and bathe her. She still stink. I bathe her again. She’s better but still with a bit of funk. I let her in and got damn my house smell like skunk now. I thought I got most of it but nope.

In the morning I got me a shovel and threw the skunks carcass over the fence into the woods so the dog wouldn’t go sniffing the carcass. Later that day I buy anti skunk shampoo for this retard ass mutt.

I bathe her in that shyt twice when I get home from my back breaking blue collar job.

The smell is gone now thankfully. I had to dump water on her face which I typically don’t do because water gets in dogs ears but in this case it’s necessary.

I have no idea what gets in dogs minds. Yeah they have prey drive but you would think they have caution. This dog has been skunked before although not as badly as this. Imagine being skunked before and still going after one. :dahell: You would think with a dogs sense of smell they’d smell a skunk and think “I better not fukk with this” like most any other animal. A cat would wisely keep a distance. But no. The dog gotta go after it. They don’t care if they stink.

I love dogs. I love my dog especially. But Gotdamn are they special fukking retards.

And my house still have a hint of skunk in it.
Get mad the dog is protecting it's territory brehs

My sister's dog did the same thing :dead: :laff:

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
Yeah, I used to prefer dogs over cats. Then, I started maturing and realizing "Ayo, why do I have to treat this big ass animal like my fúcking child:dahell:?"

Switched up into liking cats more because they only need food, water and something to do, which they can find their damn selves 9 times out of 10.
Let's not forget you got to change their litter box
Both have pros and cons