Doesn't Mark Cerny's haircut tell you everything you need to know about the ps5 pro

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
None of my games are delayed at release because of "challenges" or "optimization issues"

community-ken-jeong.gif
To be fair, that is on the developers and it happens on all platforms. PC in particular is why this practice is allowed at all

Then Mark Cerny aka The Human Grinch starts rubbing his hands :birdman: style.

You'd think he was doing that but really he's just moisturizing with mango scented Asian boy foreskin cream :picard:
Can't put nothing past rich weirdos :francis:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
But he doesn’t sleep on used mattresses :patrice:
Used mattress meme is from over 10 years ago. You know whats not an old meme? You having 70k posts on this forum alone, well over 100k posts between all the forums you post on in just 3 years and being a 40 year old jobless bum.

Thats not a meme, thats just you. You are the bummiest poster on this site and you got some nerve to fix your broke ass fingers to type about someone else situation

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
Used mattress meme is from over 10 years ago. You know whats not an old meme? You having 70k posts on this forum alone, well over 100k posts between all the forums you post on in just 3 years and being a 40 year old jobless bum.

Thats not a meme, thats just you. You are the bummiest poster on this site and you got some nerve to fix your broke ass fingers to type about someone else situation
So Angry...:whew:

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
Not knowing how to embed an image on a message board should tell us all we need to know about you

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Did somebody just post a stat about social media dislikes like that's supposed to mean something?

This just might really be the twilight zone.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Not knowing how to embed an image on a message board should tell us all we need to know about you
shyt has changed here, I'm glad you brought it up.
First off, these bulshyt ads is not black excellence. It's at the point I'm looking for the exit. Because one day, this site is going to decide that this ad shyt is the norm and so let's add ANOTHER AD YouTube style :stop:

As for embedding, I'll embed an image one day fine. The next day links from the same spot don't work. Same with Twitter, never had issues until this site "upgraded" :shaq2: with ad support
Did somebody just post a stat about social media dislikes like that's supposed to mean something?

This just might really be the twilight zone.
duck-hunting-looney-tunes.gif
(Shots fired)