Doesn't Mark Cerny's haircut tell you everything you need to know about the ps5 pro

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Before we start, would you let somebody with that choice of hairstyle babysit....

your teenage kids? :patrice:

This nikka gives off Willy Wonka vibes :hula: Garth Algar

Now wtf is going in here. Who is this noggaz stylist? Like, he literally had a stylist create this or maybe he designed it himself?

This nikka went to the hair cuttery and asked for the "Gram Gram"

Of course a weirdo ass muthafukka like this would be the champion of the gizmo types. I could speak on the ps5 pro but the masses has already expressed their disappointment. But at least Wukong will look closer albeit still inferior to the pc version :francis:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
But he doesn’t sleep on used mattresses :patrice:
He looks like he slept on a rock :stopitslime:
I like my lead system architect to look like he does nothing but eat, sleep and breath hardware architecture.
He looks like he's into the same sexual activities as P diddy. That's what he calls "spectator mode" :whoa:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Before we start, would you let somebody with that choice of hairstyle babysit....

your teenage kids? :patrice:

This nikka gives off Willy Wonka vibes :hula: Garth Algar

Now wtf is going in here. Who is this noggaz stylist? Like, he literally had a stylist create this or maybe he designed it himself?

This nikka went to the hair cuttery and asked for the "Gram Gram"

Of course a weirdo ass muthafukka like this would be the champion of the gizmo types. I could speak on the ps5 pro but the masses has already expressed their disappointment. But at least Wukong will look closer albeit still inferior to the pc version :francis:
How's it looking on Xbox.

:sas1:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
He looks like he slept on a rock :stopitslime:

He looks like he's into the same sexual activities as P diddy. That's what he calls "spectator mode" :whoa:
None of my games are delayed at release because of "challenges" or "optimization issues"

community-ken-jeong.gif

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I heard it was rated in the high 60s on PlayStation so I'm not pressed. Is game science this leader in game creation? Then I'll get to play it at a fraction of the cost :umad:

I bet you look like Mark Cerny a little bit :mjlol:
nah, middle aged nikka with waves.

Try again.

:umad:

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
He looks like his hair is the result of whatever shape it wanted to take that day for his whole life. Everybody not trying to stunt on these hoes