Does your kids watch Mr. Beast or any other Youtuber?

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
Dharman is the lamest, cringiest shyt ever. I can't imagine anyone watching it unironically.
Its youtube breh. U can't expect grade a level acting. Yeah, its very cheesy but I appreciate the message it tries to convey. Say it with me breh... Whatever happens in the dark...

Always comes to light :troll:

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
I read Mr Beast said he wanted to die with 0 in his account. He really out here trying to clean up the planet. good for him. In due time he's probably gonna start investing in ways to combat climate change if he hasn't already.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Mr beast touched my no no spot in a 6 flags bathroom when I was only 9yrs old. And even if he didn't, I'm not letting my kids watch any of that mindless bullshyt. They'll watch regular mindless shyt like wander over yonder, pj mask, Disney+, even a little Rick and Morty until they get into sexual content. If they catch something too adult orientated then all you gotta do is counteract it with some baby shark :yeshrug:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Bright side
Om som
Ryan's world

Gotta be careful with these channels. These grown men acting like pee wee Herman put that bytch ass spirit on your kids have um talking like howdy doody. Grown ass man playing Pokemon and Minecraft acting like a cold bytch. I hear one hoe ass vocal tone and turn it off.