Does your girl keep your stomach full and penis empty?

Blown Moon

All Star
Daps
We actually split cooking because she hit me with the "I work just as hard and long as you". She keeps my balls drained though.

It's all good over here for the most part. :manny:

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Your wife has loose weave dangling all over the food too? :scusthov: Tell her to wrap it up, don't nobody want Indian hair in their food.

that's not my wife. that's Esther Baxter. wifey doesn't wear weave nor have bushy hair. but from the neck down, they are almost a dead ringer....:ohhh:. esther has bigger titties tho....:skip:

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Every woman I have ever dated cooks for me and usually fulfills her duties in the bedroom. But every now and then you get them chicks who want to eat fast food everyday or try to hold out on the p*ssy. And those are the chicks that I won't date no matter how fine they are.

Walter H White

All Star
Daps
Everyone woman I have ever dated cooks for me and usually fulfills her duties in the bedroom. But every now and then you get them chicks who want to eat fast food everyday or try to hold out on the p*ssy. And those are the chicks that I won't date no matter how fine they are.

:whoa: