Does your girl cook and clean regularly?

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
So a women is suppose to clean up the shyt you mess up?

Yeah, why she shouldn't she?

What do you do in the single?

When I'm single I clean up my own shyt and cook for myself. Now that she's in the picture, she does it. And on top of that, she enjoys it.

Why would someone get with somebody to do chores for them?

All of my exes all told me they appreciated the fact that I was a man and treated them like a woman (kept them in check, always had a plan and course of action, always was the nikka they felt they could blindly follow). It's not about doing chores, it's about the women assuming her role.

This isn't your pops :flabbynsick: era

And yet all of my exes and jumpoff's treated me the same way I saw my moms treat my pops growing up.

Women make enough money to support themselves

Manhood isn't just about financial support, it's about leadership. It's about upgrading her mind on a constant basis. Control a broads mind, and you can get her to do damn near anything you want.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Why the fukk would you get involved with a female who did not?

Oh, I know why......

298.jpg

beezy

Old Member
Daps
Reppin
guala guala island
Hell yea :birdman: we're pretty much neat freaks, can't stand for shyt to be a mess. Not the house, not the car. And we both grew up in fresh off the boat Hispanic homes so hell yea she cooks

devizelle

Pro
Daps
Reppin
MOCO awl day
LOL at women blindly following nikkas' instructions. I mean I get what you're saying but... that just seems like a boring and annoying chick

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
devizelle said:
LOL at women blindly following nikkas' instructions. I mean I get what you're saying but... that just seems like a boring and annoying chick

You're not comprehending. What we're saying is that 99% of the time, we don't have to tell them a thing. They see us acting accordingly and they play their role accordingly, without instruction. Nothing blind about it. Females that don't do these things for the man they're with don't respect him at all. That's not their fault, it's his.