Does your girl cook and clean regularly?

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
I'm just wondering. I'm still pretty young, and have only been in a couple serious relationships, but none of the chicks behaved or acted like what I'd typically imagine "wifey" to act, in regards to cooking and cleaning. Like how moms did growing up. It makes sense though as I've never lived with any of them, so why would they be pickin up shyt at my place and putting together meals for?

Well I'm wondering, do y'all think if you find one who is like that, you need to hang on? I'm currently talking to a female who whenever she comes over she's like picking up after me and cooking and shyt. It's like living in my moms house again, but with sex. She's cool and all, but I dunno if I'm starting to feel attached to this bish because of those traits. And if I am, is that shyt okay? I mean, I'm starting to feel as though that doesn't come around that often nowadays. Most females might have some simple ass meal they can put together from time to time, but that bytch who can get you 3 square every day...

I might have to hold on to this one. :yeshrug:

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
@Mowgli come tell them how the woman we share cooks them mean asian dishes

Last edited by a moderator:
Daps
Reppin
me
my girl can't cook, cleans when she feels like it but best believe she could roll the best blunt north of the equator :myman:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
@Mowgli come tell them how the woman we share cooks them mean asian dishes

I dont get it. Are you saying you're fukking my wife from across the country or are you saying that you share your girl?

I share my wifes cooking but thats about it. I dont eat that nasty chinese food. Thats for broke nikkas around your way.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
My cook cook, clean and obey, Regularly. Every now and then i give her a break and i might change a diaper or something but other than that, stop it. Im the boss.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
My last girl couldnt cook in my opinion. She gave the effort though and that is what matters cause you can always teach em what you like/how to make it. Her problem was she always had an african touch to her dishes. It's not everything that you have to use Maggi cubes or Ground Pepper for man. :why: Theres no reason "fried rice" should have curry inside of it. I once made her some nice shrimp pasta dish. bytch tried to front on the cooking and even help me so she could make it seem like she contributed to the meal and it wasnt all me. THinking she was slick :laugh:. One time she had a meltdown cause she figured I was smarter than her, better looking than her, and now not as good a cook ...thought she wasnt good enough. Women I tell you

Anyways...they'll do it at the beginning...after three months or so you'll see their apartment stays dirty as shyt or they stay ordering out. If a whole year passes and she still on her shyt bro hold it down until you notice foul behaviour.

last chick i had was a case of the above. Before she transferred and we broke up, there was a time she was packing up to go to her sisters graduation in the UK...room was a mess. Weave all on the bed, clothes everywhere. Came outside the room with my bare feet and felt sticky bullshyt on the ground and saw a fukking chicken bone on the ground for some reason. THAT shyt HAD ME fukkING HEATED. HOW THE fukk DO YOU SPILL SOMETHING AND FORGET TO CLEAN IT UP. I FELT DISRESPECTED. I left that night. I knew I was gonna break up soon enough with her and grabbed my nudies, and anything I left over at her crib :pachaha:.

Then there was another time the bytch ordered chinese food before I came.When we were making out I could smell oil and chicken wings on her fukking neck :why:. AGAIN I WAS fukkING HEATED. JUST THINKING ABOUT IT RIGHT NOW IS PISSING ME OFF.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Yes, she does and so do I.

she probably cooks 3 days a week and I cook 2 to 3 days a week.

:laff: at any man or woman being with someone that doesn't help you clean up

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Damn breh. Where you finding these skeezers :wow:

Truth be told, I've never even asked a broad to do it, they just always did it. I honestly believe if you act like the man in the relationship, the women will always fall in line. Be the leader, decide on the course for the relationship, and let her know her only requirement is to follow and support. They'll fall in line and thank you for it in the process. But you have to be a good leader. You can't be making a bunch of shytty decisions and expect a broad to want to continue to follow you.

Funny thing is my current GF asked me a few days ago if she was the 1st person to do what she does. She sound legitimately shocked that that shyt's normal to me. She also told me before me she would have never thought about doing it, but now she loves it.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Yes, she does and so do I.

she probably cooks 3 days a week and I cook 2 to 3 days a week.

:laff: at any man or woman being with someone that doesn't help you clean up

That's the woman's job though. I couldn't imagine telling my pops "I gotta cook and clean for my old lady." He'd smack fire out my ass.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
That's the woman's job though. I couldn't imagine telling my pops "I gotta cook and clean for my old lady." He'd smack fire out my ass.

So a women is suppose to clean up the shyt you mess up?

What do you do in the single?

Why would someone get with somebody to do chores for them?

This isn't your pops :flabbynsick: era

Women make enough money to support themselves