Does Xbox one have 3 good console exclusives?

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
Titanfall
Ori and the blind forest
Cuphead
Forza
Killer Instinct
Forza Horizon
Halo 5
Halo MCC
Gears of War 4
Sunset Overdrive

By design the Xbox no longer gets any games released that aren't also released on the PC and even Microsoft puts games like Quantum Break on Steam.

If you buy a Microsoft game on Steam then you're still buying a Microsoft game on a platform they release them for so they're still getting paid.
Do you not understand what console exclusive means?

A game that is only on that console

hotbeezie

Go Dawgzz!!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
I dunno know but imma cop Cuphead on my off week

:wow:

Man that’s kinda the reason I don’t plan on upgrading to the Xbox 1 X.
:manny:

hotbeezie

Go Dawgzz!!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Because of a game on steam?

Nah my bad I guess I didn’t word it well.

I got an Xbox 1s but I hardly even play it...cup head is like the only game I was interested in this year, and it doesn’t help that most of my friends are on ps4. I wanna upgrade but there isn’t much much to look forward to as of right now.

:yeshrug:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
There is no such thing as an xbox console exclusive anymore.

Are you guys this behind with the news or are just looking for another justification for your endless PS4 > XBOX posts?
That's not true, they just didn't give you the tour they gave me. 2018 is the return of the exclusives, and just because something is on PC means what? PC gamers trying to force themselves into the equation :laff:

Let's act like console exclusives do well on PC :dame: who here is playing non exclusives like nba2k18 on PC? Ok, add Madden users to that list. Can we get a grand total? I got 100,000 in coli cash if we can confirm 10ppl from here that play those on PC:popcorn:

And PC is not console :win:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

Your question is ridiculous. It's like asking for Mario games on the PS4. Nintendo by design doesn't release Mario games on rival platforms.

Microsoft fully supports the PC and all of its games are released on Xbox and PC. Also console exclusive means the game isn't available on other consoles. Cuphead is a console exclusive.

Exclusive (with out the word console in front) means a game that is only available on a single platform and nowhere else.

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
Your question is ridiculous. It's like asking for Mario games on the PS4. Nintendo by design doesn't release Mario games on rival platforms.

Microsoft fully supports the PC and all of its games are released on Xbox and PC. Also console exclusive means the game isn't available on other consoles. Cuphead is a console exclusive.

Exclusive (with out the word console in front) means a game that is only available on a single platform and nowhere else.
Dude, the title clearly says Xbox one console exclusive. What is so hard to comprehend out of that?

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Dude, the title clearly says Xbox one console exclusive. What is so hard to comprehend out of that?
Titanfall
Ori and the blind forest
Cuphead
Forza
Killer Instinct
Forza Horizon
Halo 5
Halo MCC
Gears of War 4
Sunset Overdrive

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
Titanfall
Ori and the blind forest
Cuphead
Forza
Killer Instinct
Forza Horizon
Halo 5
Halo MCC
Gears of War 4
Sunset Overdrive
nikka is retarded :laff:

His autism won't let him post games that are only on Xbox one :laff:

Daps
Always regretted buying an xbox one.

PS4 and switch been holding me down.

I hate everytime I gotta go plug my dusty ass x1 up just to get in some gta and witcher. :scust:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
You sound like someone who played them, I mean, I believe you :handshake:

But it's the community, yeah :patrice: my hands are tied.

So if you could provide your gamertag, we'll check those receipts, let you get on with your day :popcorn:

Attention All units, we got a 10-35. fakkit impersonating an Xbox gamer :francis: over
:laff:

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
My gamertag is my coli username
After checking your receipts, you had a cup of coffee with gears and even less than that with Halo 5 :stopitslime:

Now let me just put this out there. You have 350 gamerscore in Gears 4 but 240 of that I just unlocked for you via a glitch I just discovered. Go check your achievements for 10/1/17 :mjpls:
nikka is retarded :laff:

His autism won't let him post games that are only on Xbox one :laff:
All those games except two are Xbox one exclusive, the other two are console exclusive. What are you confused about?