Does This Make Me A Creepy Pedo???

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
32!?! :wtf: I thought the dat red-neg-redemption life was just reserved for us brehs in our early 20's, guess not.

But nah breh, it doesn't make you a pedo at all............unless you were havin' these thoughts when she was still 12 of course :sitdown:

Handsback

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was coaching at a high school for a few years. I'm younger than you but the age gap is the same.

I've seen some of my kids out after they graduate. Yeah I guess objectively some of them look good but the kind of relationship you develop with them keeps me from looking at them that way.

But 12 breh? That's like some little sister stuff and yeah you should feel weird about it. I always look at it this way: if they like Justin Beiber, she's too young.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I think we found one of the 40-somethings :smirkzim:

Whats wrong with having 40 somethings on the site? :what:

We have people from all walks of life, from many different countries, and many different ethnicities and age groups, come on here and discuss all kinds of stuff. I welcome it if anything. It' s always good to have variety.
When you start isolating yourself from others that dont fit your demographics thats when you start limiting your knowledge. No wonder some of you always have assumptions like that "a black neighborhood" automatically means poor a neighborhood. You've been stuck in your little corner so long and dont know what happens out in the world but come out running your mouths and end up sounding... misinformed.

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
:wtf:

Like who?!

All this time I thought the coli was young nikkas and cacs......yeah I knew there had to be a few thirty-somethings here.....but 40? :what:

40-somethings on a hip hop/sports internet forum.......:skip:

There's plenty of 40+ nikkas on Ill Community tho.

iamstr8fire

Apex Predator
Daps
Reppin
In The Thunder and Rain
I hope this is
mysmilie_1726.gif

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
Don't trip breh..I'll be 34 in December ..it's like we're adults playing tricks on young kids and they're to naive to realize it...

Don't you nikkas got families to care for or something?