Does The XBox One Take Xbox 360 Memory Cards?

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
Waiting on the "Do PlayStation 4 Games Use Level Passwords?" thread :flabbynsick:

FreddyCalhoun

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
Not at all. The only way even possible to get the save on Xbone is to physically still have a 360, upload that save on the memory card to the cloud save assuming you have a Live Gold account, and then use that cloud save on the xbone when playing said game.

You can play 360 games on 3 xbox 1?

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
:stopitslime: nikka everyone is clowning on you in this thread. So I guess you & the other dude did prove that the OG Xbox & Xbox 360 did have memory cards. But they were irrelevant AF accessories because the Xbox have always has Internal HDDs. Which is why I & everyone are confused about this thread. We had no idea memory cards for Xboxs were a thing.

so that means the joke is on yall.

you dudes up here acting all arrogant, and come to find out, yall are the ones that didn't know what you were talking about.

that's what I hate about the new internet culture. you can be wrong as f*ck, but all you need is a couple of buddies to join in and dap you up.

thread got quiet quick too.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
and the whole point of this was me trying to figure out if I have to buy another 360, or if can just kill 2 birds in one stone by purchasing an xbox 1.

I knew there were gonna be a couple jokes sprinkled in. that's cool.

but some of yall went all out on some weirdo chit. and to top it off, yall didn't even know what you were talking about.